Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Can someone explain why Asian chicks dig White dudes?

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    u mean corny

i wish u would keep engaging me because i know you're a corny mf'er.. but u keep dodging
    GTS is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    a friend of mine is Mexican, he has a twin brother. My buddy is darker skinned, his brother is lighter skinned white basically (obviously not identical twins)

fist time he introduced us I thought he's either adopted or there's a punchline coming
    That happens a lot in not only Mexican families but in Latino families in general. In my extended family, I have cousins who are white with blue eyes to dark skinned ones.

I have it out in the shop right over the milling machine to remind the guys and myself not to get stupid
    Dude, I'm a CNC machine set up/operator myself

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    That happens a lot in not only Mexican families but in Latino families in general. In my extended family, I have cousins who are white with blue eyes to dark skinned ones.
    interesting

us white people it's mostly just hair and eye color that has the radical differences although i guess the skins tones have a fairly wide range too, just not as dramatic

my sister has brown hair brown eyes her husband has blond hair and my niece was born with this flaming red hair and pale gray eyes... We still asking who's the daddy her eyes never changed color, poker straight hair, now she's around 5 and absolutely gorgeous the kid's gonna tear up a lot of hearts when she gets older

thanks outbreak.. you too
    Last edited by gts; 04-18-2015 at 09:43 PM.

Banned

I knew a guy whos Mum was black and dad was white, he had like 6 or 7 brothers and sisters and all of them were blackish and he was white to the point that you would not guess he was black at all. His dad had left them too so he was the only white one in his family

shhhhhhh

Dude, I'm a CNC machine set up/operator myself
    That's cool, ours isn't CNC it's an old Bridgeport.. but that thing is solid and it just keeps going, has to be 50 years old

We just use it and the lathe for knocking out small parts or making stuff fit...

we're not a machine shop by any means

NBA Superstar

interesting

us white people it's mostly just hair and eye color that has the radical differences although i guess the skins tones have a fairly wide range too, just not as dramatic

my sister has brown hair brown eyes her husband has blond hair and my niece was born with this flaming red hair and pale gray eyes... We still asking who's the daddy her eyes never changed color, poker straight hair, now she's around 5 and absolutely gorgeous the kid's gonna tear up a lot of hearts when she gets older

lmao how the fukk does a blonde and brown hair produce flaming red?

damn u dumb as fukk. your sister had to have cheated with some ginger dumbass

this weak mf'er

NBA Superstar

keep negging me greenstacks. what u don't realize is your green power you trip on ain't shit. i'm going for max red stacks, hopefully i haven't hit the limit

lets be honest, the establishment have always been the lamest posters here

That's cool, ours isn't CNC it's an old Bridgeport.. but that thing is solid and it just keeps going, has to be 50 years old

We just use it and the lathe for knocking out small parts or making stuff fit...

we're not a machine shop by any means
    Ah ok, I've worked on Bridgeports too, solid machines even when they're old.

this weak mf'er
    This dude going HAM on dat troll game.

Banned

this weak mf'er
    isn't the gene for red hair recessive?

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Asian culture puts a high price on white skin. Same as indian culture. People go to the point of bleaching their skin to lighten it in those places to try and look more white, there's articles around about how if you are a white male in china businesses will hire you to wear and a suit and just pretend to work for their company or to accompany their daughters to business functions with them. It's crazy.
    I always found that to be a bit strange as east asians are more paler than you're average european or white american which makes it strange.

Even in their animes, cartoons, etc, all their characters are stereotypical aryan master race characters. Blonde hair, blue eyes, spikey luscious hair, etc..

this weak mf'er
    I had a friend in Mexico who was a curley haired ginger, his parents were faired skinned but looked like your typical light skinned Mexicans, his sister too, BTW she was a hot little spinner, small girl just over 5 ft but smoking.

shhhhhhh

Ah ok, I've worked on Bridgeports too, solid machines even when they're old.
    yeah they are.. the nice thing is they are well made, it's still accurate, i did have the table redone because it was a bit sloppy, changed the ballscrews? and replaced the bearings and bearing housings... that's like the only thing i've ever had to do on it...

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    isn't the gene for red hair recessive?

yes it is and i think it has to come from both parents like blue eyes