Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Andre Miller suspended one game for pushing Blake Griffen

So they are only getting the guy who retaliated in this one. I like the end of the video how it says, "Blake Griffen never pushed Andre Miller again :)".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLAPJiETLCE

I guess this is suppose to end Andre Miller's 632 consecutive games played streak. Doesn't really mean anything to me, it's still a streak unless you're injured.

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Default Re: Andre Miller suspended one game for pushing Blake Griffen

I know it's a Blake Griffin lovefest on this forum, but from what I've seen, he's a great player obviously, but he seems to be arrogant out on the court, he seems to taunt people as well at times, and plays dirty. Just my stupid opinion.

Serious playground baller Gabuyaux's Avatar

Get out da wayyyy!!

Quote Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
    I know it's a Blake Griffin lovefest on this forum, but from what I've seen, he's a great player obviously, but he seems to be arrogant out on the court, he seems to taunt people as well at times, and plays dirty. Just my stupid opinion.
    Agreed entirely.

God damn Miller trying out for the NFL or something?

No one should get suspended from a push.

WNBA

Quote Originally Posted by Batz
    God damn Miller trying out for the NFL or something?
    this

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease m y t i n's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
    It would be funny if he becomes the next KG

Banned

that video was terrible. griffin didn't push miller at all, its called boxing out. the much bigger story is brain cook getting a 2 game suspension for a push on pryzbilla that was just a hard foul maybe a flagrant 1 at most. devin harris gets no suspension for tearing griffin to the ground as he goes for a dunk and cookie gets 2 for that? you know the shit is, ****in redicliss.

AND HIS NAME IS BLAKE GRIFFIN.
    Last edited by Al Thornton; 12-06-2010 at 09:40 PM.

welcome to the nba *****

I don't get picked last at the park anymore eemas91's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    So they are only getting the guy who retaliated in this one.
    You seriously gonna be dumb enough to compare Blake's pushes to Andre's tackle? People push like that all the time. Przybilla did much worse during the game than blake.

And Cook getting a 2-game suspension? Wow. I wish he had done more damage with the push..

Serious playground baller Gabuyaux's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    that video was terrible. griffin didn't push miller at all, its called boxing out.
    it looks to me like he was pushing miller in the back toward the basket even after the shots had been made. doesnt look like boxing out to me.

Quote Originally Posted by eemas91
    You seriously gonna be dumb enough to compare Blake's pushes to Andre's tackle? People push like that all the time. Przybilla did much worse during the game than blake.

And Cook getting a 2-game suspension? Wow. I wish he had done more damage with the push..
    Great, down play what a guy on your team did. Down play what Cook did, and then say what Pryzbilla did was a terrible.

What a homer.

I already said what Cook did wasn't even a flagrant. That the only reason it was called was because he made no play on the ball and Joel was back from two knee surgeries.

Point is, Blake Griffen got cocky, Andre Miller owned him. Miller said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b1a-hqvGNI
    Last edited by RoseCity07; 12-06-2010 at 09:59 PM.

Banned

thats not boxing out, and its actually a foul.... what andre did is cool with me. dont forget blake griffin is a rookie, andre miller is a veteran, your supposed to show some respect, and not act like a knucklehead just because your blowing up for a shitty ass team.

Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Great, down play what a guy on your team did. Down play what Cook did, and then say what Pryzbilla did was a terrible.

What a homer.

I already said what Cook did wasn't even a flagrant. That the only reason it was called was because he made no play on the ball and Joel was back from two knee surgeries.

Point is, Blake Griffen got cocky, Andre Miller owned him. Miller said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b1a-hqvGNI
    What a homer? You're the definition of one, you nit-wit..

Pryzybilla's AND Fernandez's fouls were both aimed at the neck/face. And those aren't a flagrant?

I'm sorry, but a referee isn't going to review a person's injury history when determining if it's a flagrant. No one cares if Pryzybilla's back to his job being a dirtyass bench center.

Brian Cook pushed him to prevent a dunk, it wasn't even a grotesque push, and it was at his waist/chest... How does that compare to the crap your team did?

Blake Griffin was boxing out. Knowing Andre Miller and his stupid crap (like that stupid hook he had on Deandre? Where he held Deandre's arm down and got an offensive foul for Jordan? Where's that in your argument while talking up Andre Miller like he's some kind of saint?), he probably flopped on the Griffin pushes.

But to run down the court ALL THE WAY, with a running start, and TACKLE a guy (especially when he's not looking.. What a p**sy move), and then act like nothing happened... That's idiotic. Listen to his post game interview.. What a douche!!

"I actually wanted to get him harder,'' Miller said afterward. "But he knew it was coming, because he got me good - actually a couple of times.''

Amazingly, the play went unnoticed by the officiating crew, which even caught Miller by surprise.

"I just remember getting hit pretty hard under the basket, so an opportunity was there. If I got a flagrant foul, cool. But I'm surprised they didn't even see it. But if there's an opportunity there, you have to send a message.''
    You have to send a message? REALLY? Dude, this is the NBA. Something kids watch. You're seriously going to do something like that in a league where people get technicals for CLAPPING AT THE REF? Okay, Andre Miller, cool. Just know that next time you try that (against a guy who will retaliate, unlike Blake Griffin), or if you try that in real life, you'll get DECKED you pansy. You're lucky Blake Griffin doesn't have any intentions to fight (unlike your dirtyass team including the guy who got CHEERED ON by your retarded fans because he tried doing a chokeslam on Blake Griffin).

And I'll end the post with this:

Last edited by TheCalmInsanity; 12-06-2010 at 10:17 PM.