Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Euroleague Refs Counted A Basket That Occurred 3 Seconds After The Game Ended

So, the Siena versus Olympiacos game just ended in Euroleague, and already is said to be soon under protest, and there are already some rumors that the Euroleague asked to have police protect the refs to get them out of the area...........

Craziest most insane ref fix I've ever seen in sports history.

Olympiacos had a 3 point lead late in the game and decided to foul, rather than risk giving up a 3 pointer. The refs awarded 3 free throws, even though the foul came before the player was shooting the ball.

Siena made all 3 free throws and tied the game. The replay showed the foul occurred before the shot attempt.

OK, that is bad enough, even worse than anything you ever seen in the NBA playoffs....................

This is where I saw something I can't even believe actually happened in a huge pro league like Euroleague, with millions of people placing bets and watching the game..............

Olympiacos on their last possession, had the ball and did not score, and TIME RAN OUT and the GAME ENDED.

During the middle of the possession, as time RAN OUT, the CLOCK STOPPED. The clock stayed stopped for a 3 whole seconds of time.

Olympiacos players stopped playing, as the time ran out...................

Meanwhile, Siena picked up the ball, AFTER THE GAME ENDED, and scored a layup, a whole THREE SECONDS AFTER THE GAME ENDED.

The refs counted the basket.......................and Siena won the game.

The game will of course most likely be protested, and will then go to the Euroleague for review, and I am sure if they uphold the game it will be taken to the independent sports panel of Europe, to a sports judge. Just like the Euroleague Final Four game with AEK and Baskonia, and then it will probably be ordered that they have to play the game again, just like what happened in that game.

That is, IF the judges are not bought off by the mafia too.

It will be really interesting to see how this plays out, and what Euroleague does. If they uphold the result, then it proves the Euroleague is fixed in at least some part.

It should be interesting to see what they do, as everyone will be able to see from replays that they counted a basket a full 3 seconds after the game ended.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 01-18-2013 at 06:43 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Euroleague Refs Counted A Basket That Occurred 2 Seconds After The Game Ended

Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Euroleague Refs Counted A Basket That Occurred 2 Seconds After The Game Ended

How many Nigerian players does Siena have?

hahahaha

And who does Bobby Brown blow past to win the game? Spanoulis! That is why he could not make it in the NBA. If he can't stop Bobby Brown what chance would he have against Wade, CP3, Westbrook, etc...?

Saw a basketball once ThunderStruk022's Avatar

Did this dumbass really just post this essay about a bunch of Euroleague nonsense in the NBA forum and expect us to give a shit and then five star his own thread? Is this guy real?

And I watched the highlight. Maybe the clock froze for a few seconds while Olympiacos had the ball but from 10 seconds it was regular. It's not like the shot happened when time was over, there was still time on the clock.

Maybe if V-Span could play any defense the results would be different but since he is a slow, unathletic scrub he loses again!

wrong forum no one cares. Both teams suck. Bobby brown blew out vspan last game

/thread

Not airballing my layups anymore leijamoosa's Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meFptOlN-UI
    I guess this is the game and there was 1.7 seconds left and no-one stopped playing. The **** ya smoking?

http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/_w...01/2013_479308

Just shut the **** up, please.

In before FAKE ARTICLE AND I'M A RACIST.

Dickhead.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    hahahaha

And who does Bobby Brown blow past to win the game? Spanoulis! That is why he could not make it in the NBA. If he can't stop Bobby Brown what chance would he have against Wade, CP3, Westbrook, etc...?
    That "basket" happened 3 seconds after the game ended. Spanoulis and the whole Olympiacos team thought the game was over, because the game ended 3 seconds earlier.

Yes, Bobby Brown is the greatest of all time, since he scored a basket 3 seconds after the game ended, when the other team had already stopped playing.

Go **** your cousin you fat, ugly, retarded, fake tanned, Jersey shore Guido piece of shit.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 01-18-2013 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    That "basket" happened 2 seconds after the game ended. Spanoulis and the whole Olympiacos team thought the game was over, because the game ended 2 seconds earlier.

Yes, Bobby Brown is the greatest of all time, since he scored a basket 2 seconds after the game ended, when the other team had already stopped playing.

Go **** your cousin you fat, ugly, retarded, fake tanned, Jersey shore Guido piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by leijamoosa
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meFptOlN-UI
    I guess this is the game and there was 1.7 seconds left and no-one stopped playing. The **** ya smoking?
    You ****ing idiot. The clock STOPPED for three seconds when Olympiacos had the ball. The game ended, but the clock froze.

Siena's basket happened 3 seconds after the end of the game.

Even gabepizza, the biggest troll in the planet even admitted the clock froze.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 01-18-2013 at 06:44 PM.

That "basket" happened 2 seconds after the game ended. Spanoulis and the whole Olympiacos team thought the game was over, because the game ended 2 seconds earlier.

Yes, Bobby Brown is the greatest of all time, since he scored a basket 2 seconds after the game ended, when the other team had already stopped playing.

While there was still time on the clock. And it didn't look like they stopped playing, it just looked like they were slow. Do you think Spanoulis has a clock in his head that he knows that the game should have ended 3 seconds before. There was still time on the clock,

Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

He's an idiot. The 4 seconds he's talking about is when the clock got to 10 seconds left in the game, it completely stopped for 4 seconds.

The way he said it though, I thought he meant the buzzer sounded, and while the team was celebrating, the other team picked up the ball and scored.

Not airballing my layups anymore leijamoosa's Avatar

You ****ing idiot. The clock STOPPED for four seconds when Olympiacos had the ball. The game ended, but the clock froze.

Siena's basket happened 2 seconds after the end of the game.

Even gabepizza, the biggest troll in the planet even admitted the clock froze.
    Ok true but can you admit they didn't stop playing?
    Why would anyone stop playing before the buzzer