Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    National High School Star

Default Re: Naughty Dog/Uncharted get put on BLAST

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    Jeeze all of you are so hostile. So unsociable.
    I must apologize, I've never had the correct life training when it comes to dealing with retards. I hope you understand.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by West-Side
    I love Uncharted but yeah, it doesn't have the biggest replay value.
    It still is a fantastic game to play and playing it on crushing will definitely test your skills.

With that said, I think you guys should watch some of Uncharted 4's game play. They have redesigned a lot of the game-play. You can now use stealth and the maps are far more open to explore and tackle enemies from different perspectives. They also added new climbing tools to Drake's arsenal. Also, they introduced the rope; which makes the gameplay feel fresh and adds another strategy to battling enemies.

Uncharted 3's poor AI and rushed story is what prevented it from being on U2's level (perhaps higher). ****ing Amy developed it. The same "writer" that so many dipshits on here are praising. She's the one who was the lead on U1 & U3, surprisingly two games that have many issues. The people that created U2 and TLOU are the same people developing U4, so I'm not at all worried. Both games won GOTY.
    Lmfao uc3 has the same ai as tlou and the same issues but worse yet you admit it for uc 3 but not tlou.

Banned

Come on outbreak. You're being a hater bro. So salty. One of the saltiest posters on this board. What's your problem? So unsociable.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Lmfao uc3 has the same ai as tlou and the same issues but worse yet you admit it for uc 3 but not tlou.
    UC3 AI is way way way worse.

outbreak; I seriously suggest you go re-play that game.
    TLOU AI is ten times better. UC3 has all enemies flanking you at all times, which makes things unrealistic. In TLOU only the infected rush at you. The human AI is far more strategic at trying to kill you.

Play the game on tougher difficulty and you'll see what I mean.
    TLOU AI is poor only when it pertains to NPC. The zombie's rushing you without disregard for their lives kind of makes sense, since they are BLIND in the game.

Banned

no one wants to replay them because they're the exact same shit. you dont learn anything new.

like i said, you play them once, you've played them a hundred times.