Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Another 27 point game by Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Before last nights game, Kobe had missed more shots (51) than Wade had taken (46) in similar minutes.

Plus he lead the league in FGA per 36min (23) while only shooting 37%

Wade missed more games because his knee cap was sore....then Kobe tearing his Achilles. ...LMAO

Bookmark the thread....Book mark my post.

Kobe is is getting his Game Game back.....knocking off rust....he's looking better and better each game.

Kids think he's done?

season = 28PPG 4reb 5ASt 52TS% and at least 40pts on Oct 28th book it.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Wade missed more games because his knee cap was sore....then Kobe tearing his Achilles. ...LMAO

Kobe is is getting his Game Game back.....knocking off rust....he's looking better and better each game.

Kids think he's done?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24

Kids think he's done?

He's going up against James Harden. It would be a shock if he didn't drop 30 on opening night, unless it's a blowout.

I think 28/4/5 is a decent projection, but I think his TS% could be a little higher. I'm seeing 26/5/5 on 56%TS. That's if Lin and Young are relatively healthy and he's not forced to handle/shoot the ball that much. He's more effective playing off-ball, his catch-and-shoot game is underrated. Get him rhythm shots and he'll shoot a higher %. His low fg% comes from too many ISO situations, he's spent way too much energy on getting his shots off.

I'd like to see more of Kobe "Magic Bean" Johnson (2013 Kobe), but I feel like he shouldn't be playing that role at this stage of his career.