Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Love Live Life

Default Re: We once had a troll whose entire life was devoted to promoting Razor Ramon

Just realized 1-2-3 kid was X-pac.

Wrestling lame as fvck!

NBA Legend

Default Re: We once had a troll whose entire life was devoted to promoting Razor Ramon

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    Just realized 1-2-3 kid was X-pac.

Wrestling lame as fvck!

Really? Just now?

Like, just right now today??

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Really? Just now?

Like, just right now today??

Yup! He looked familiar so I googled him.

Don't remember that account, but he must have been an amazing bad guy.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    Yup! He looked familiar so I googled him.

Oh, dear, he must have liked that

NBA Legend

You know I still remember watching this match as a little kid. It was, as far as I know, the first time a jobber beat a regular on national tv in WWF. He did that moonsault off the top rope to seal the deal, thus becoming the newly dubbed 1-2-3 Kid. And paving the way for future jobbers like Barry Horowitz

Every Monday night man, when I was like 6-8 years old Id hurry up and take my bath and brush my teeth and be ready for bed by 9 o'clock as a condition to staying up to watch Monday Night Raw. Id watch upstairs in my parents room while they were still downstairs and Id be jumpin up and down on the bed suplexing and pile driving pillows in my pajamas while I watched. And a lot of times the main event match would go past 10 oclock and USA network would switch over to McGyver or whatever the fukk they had scheduled, before the match was over and Id be pissed as Fuhh!!

But then you could find out what happened on Saturday morning at 10 with Todd Pettengil on Mania.

Ah, boy. Those memories...
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 07-28-2014 at 10:50 PM.

Sounds like an amazing troll.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Aye yo!

NBA Legend

Little known fact: the character Razor Ramon was patterned specifically after Tony Montana from Scarface. When Scott Hall first pitched the character to McMahon, Vince had no idea who Tony Montana was but liked the shtick anyway, and green lighted the character.

Back in the day when "trolling" didn't exist, just good ol fashioned hardcore hilarious message boarding, I had an alias for pretty much every occasion.

And all were a clever play on a real name. I would clown ("troll") the FUCC out of boards. A message board legend.

I had a good 20. Couldn't fucc with me. I ain't gonna reveal em all , but for example, my dude "Rox Boulders" was a crack head conspiracy theorist with a picture of Dana sculley and fox moulder in my avatar. The ONLY THING he EVER typed was "it's a conspiracy". When the topic applied. Either seriously or comedic ally.

The current message boarding era is weak. Weak as fucc. Like the 50's in hoops.

Real type.

Dat intestinal fortitude...