Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: LeBron Leaving Miami Would Be A Bitch Move.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Do you guys blame Lebron for the Heat's 2014 finals debacle?? It actually reminded me of Shaq in the 2004 NBA Finals. Both of their supporting casts failed them, and they played some terrible defense in the whole series.
    Shit happens. If Bron really believed the bullshit he was spewing about the Heat winning 8 championships and it being 'easy' then he's an even bigger mental midget than we expected.

Like Riles said, you can't run out the first exit you see just because you run into some adversity. Like the OP pointed out, MIA has gone to 4 straight finals, winning 2 of them. But now he's going to abandon the team because they lost to a better squad? How many of the 'help' jumped ship after Bron shit the bed in 2011?

Miami has a shit squad and Pat Riley couldnt get a decent rim protecter and rebounder in 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...8323/index.htm

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...-bryant-lakers

Free agency and demanding a trade = booted out my dude?

Don't get me wrong, we obviously chose a prime Kobe over an aging Shaq, but it's not like he was forced out of either team.

my dude....

the Orlando Sentinel had a poll and the majority voted that Shaq was not worth his 115 million...Shaq even said it hurt his feelings and that is why he decided to sign with L.A.

The Lakers decided to Keep Kobe...because he was the more important player/better player

The Pat Riley and the Heat voted to get rid of Shaq because of his poor attitude...

PHX Shaq threw the GM under the Bus and got booted

Cleveland he threw the ownership under the bus.

Shaq fueded with players/ownership in every city he played in....

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    its not a bltch move if hes surrounded by the worst fans in sports history..

you just mad that youll have to JUMP SHIP AGAIN to another team LMAO

lebron to houston , NY or chicago become instant favorites
    bahahaha called out! The fact that we're even talking about Lebron jumping ship from a team that just went to 4 straight finals shows how many people view him as a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    my dude....

the Orlando Sentinel had a poll and the majority voted that Shaq was not worth his 115 million...Shaq even said it hurt his feelings and that is why he decided to sign with L.A.

The Lakers decided to Keep Kobe...because he was the more important player/better player

The Pat Riley and the Heat voted to get rid of Shaq because of his poor attitude...

PHX Shaq threw the GM under the Bus and got booted

Cleveland he threw the ownership under the bus.

Shaq fueded with players/ownership in every city he played in....
    Oh I agree about everything after the Lakers, but he wasn't booted from either Orlando or LA.

He burned bridges everywhere after though, agree 100%. I'm a big Shaq guy, but shit like "I got hurt on company time so I'll heal on company time", and showing up at camp 50+ pounds overweight pissed me off a ton for sure.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    It's not that they lost its how they lost.
    So if they had lost by an average of 4 points per game instead of 14, Bron would've opted in already?

bahahaha called out! The fact that we're even talking about Lebron jumping ship from a team that just went to 4 straight finals shows how many people view him as a bitch.
    Including the team president, who just called him out in public. After the Cavs GM called him a coward in the press.

Local High School Star Combat Wombat's Avatar

For OPs sake, I hope he stays, otherwise his parents will be forking out the money to buy him a new jersey and bed-sheets.
    Last edited by Combat Wombat; 06-20-2014 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    Stage 1: denial
    Stage 2: bargaining
    Stage 3: depression
    Stage 4: join a new fanboat
    Stage 5: i've been a fan for years.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Shit happens. If Bron really believed the bullshit he was spewing about the Heat winning 8 championships and it being 'easy' then he's an even bigger mental midget than we expected.

Like Riles said, you can't run out the first exit you see just because you run into some adversity. Like the OP pointed out, MIA has gone to 4 straight finals, winning 2 of them. But now he's going to abandon the team because they lost to a better squad? How many of the 'help' jumped ship after Bron shit the bed in 2011?

Birdman is almost 40 years old! He is not someone who can play major minutes. Pretty sure he was injured in the Finals too, as he didn't look anywhere near as explosive around the basket as he normally does.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    So if they had lost by an average of 4 points per game instead of 14, Bron would've opted in already?

Including the team president, who just called him out in public. After the Cavs GM called him a coward in the press.

If they were able to compete, why not?

They weren't

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    "Do I have to remind you I've done this before" ... from that post decision Nike commercial.

Bounced on his local public HS in favor of greener pastures elsewhere, taking the path of least resistance.

Did it in the NBA, after failing to prevail in two seasons with Cleveland. Went to South Beach for greener pastures. Stacked roster, beautiful weather.

It's hilarious seeing LeBron stans like OP squirming getting ready to be upset about the nature of a man they defended for 4 years, and his cowardly decision. When it's proven he's a coward.

Riley just basically said this without directly saying it.

Everyone knows. Once a cheater, always a cheater. LeBron takes the easiest route for LeBron.
    The way you post about LeBron, it's like one day he gives you a reach around, and the next day he doesn't.

I'm pretty sure that he went to only one school since his freshman year.

Oh yeah, if Pippen didn't turn out the way he did, MJ would've bolted as well. Also, please stop talking about stacked teams. MJ won titles on literally some of the most stacked teams of all time.

[COLOR="White"]Inb4 MJ nut munchers and dick size supporters.[/COLOR]

#6 is the biggest bandwagon idiot ever. He was a Laker fan until bran joined the Heat, then he became a bran fan/Heat fan. Now, he'll go wherever he thinks the next championship will land.

What a ******.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Real talk.

Leaving Cleveland is one thing. Cleveland is not a franchise that can ever be a real contender. Any sane person would leave.

Miami though is a contender. 4 straight finals and 2 back to back titles. That's not something you leave.

It's not gonna happen. He ain't going. Dude will retire a Heat.
    Could the Spurs win titles before they won a title? The Cleveland excuse is lame. Leaving without winning a ring as promised was a bitch move.

Leaving again will be the biggest bitch move of his life.

Banned

at the very least he should finish out the whole contract and not opt out. if he opts out then he will end up ruining his whole legacy by his own hands.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

It's a tough spot to be in. OP makes a good point that you don't leave 4 straight finals runs, but everything is contingent on Wade/Bosh's contract. If they opt in, this team can't really be a contender. If Wade was willing to take a paycut (which I doubt), then I think it would be a real bitch move for LeBron to leave. LeBron only has a few years left of his prime and obviously wants rings more than anything. The Heat can't get that much better with Wade eating that cap space, and it's basically a guaranteed no ring if he does. I get that you don't leave a team after making the finals 4x, but with Wade in his current health, it changes the situation completely.

Lebron going back to Cavs would be hilarious

Posters on here have been ragging on Cavs fans for being salty over Lebron leaving.