Default Official TNA Wrestling Thread

It's only fair we have a WWEak thread, now we have a TNAwesome thread.

Their biggest PPV of the year is this weekend.

Last edited by goldenryan; 10-11-2012 at 03:13 PM.

Default Re: Official TNA Wrestling Thread

Definitely gonna watch this. For those who haven't been watching based on TNA's previous rep of being bad (though they have never been any worst than WWE at the same time), TNA has been on a roll for the last few months.

The Aces & 8s angle has been money. The World Tag Team Champions of the The World have been money. Austin Aries has been money. Joey Ryan has been money. Hell, even Chavo has been money the short time he's been around. I really like him and Hernandez as a team.

The only thing i could hope more for is more X Division showcasing.

For those who haven't been watching the big storyline right now is Aces and Eights (no doubt inspired by the show Gangland )

Not nitpicking, just an FYI, the other thread is the official PRO WRESTLING thread and not a WWE thread, and there's quite a bit of TNA discussion in there (including Aces and Eights opinions)

TNA Wrestling is going down. RIP TNA. We might see Samoan Joe, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, The Dudley Boyz back in the WWE.

I love to see Mike Tenay as a commentator in Monday Night Raw or Smackdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    TNA Wrestling is going down. RIP TNA. We might see Samoan Joe, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, The Dudley Boyz back in the WWE.

I love to see Mike Tenay as a commentator in Monday Night Raw or Smackdown.
    According to Dixie and some others, they are negotiating so it is not, yet. And from other Dixie's perspective, they actually want to leave Spike themselves at one point.

But, seriously, the only watchable show on Spike TV is Impact and that's it. People running Spike should think harder.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer
    According to Dixie and some others, they are negotiating so it is not, yet. And from other Dixie's perspective, they actually want to leave Spike themselves at one point.

But, seriously, the only watchable show on Spike TV is Impact and that's it. People running Spike should think harder.
    Spike was upset when Sting signed a contract with the WWE. I hope Vince buys the company, and add their matches in their WWE video library.

TNA looked like they were heading in the right direction for a minute or 2; then it all fell apart.

If they survive they should go back to the 6-sided ring and focus on pushing young, exciting talent. And basically accept the fact that they are an indie league and not big time.

Da Mavs

Who knows if TNA will ever be able to hold up financially. Seems like they've been barely afloat financially since their beginning. Really hope the best, but I don't see them ever being part of main stream like WWE is.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiteng
    They do. The 6-sided ring is back. They are doing fine building around what they can get right now. They just brought the legendary Great Muta in, who also in turn promoting his boy Sanada Seiya, one of the best young talents out of Japan, for his 1-year TNA run.
    Oh, good. Maybe I'll check out Impact this week.

Banned

Is Kurt Angle still good? Would be sick to see this guy back in the WWE and have him fight Brock Lesnar and Cena

Banned

inb4 Donald Trump buys TNA, they go to Monday nights, and sign Cena, Punk and bring back Styles.