Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Guardians of the Galaxy (May 2014) - Announced; Will tie in w/ The Avengers II (2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass18
    They kind of dropped the ball by not having a trailer to show during the Super Bowl.
    They will run the teaser on every huge action movie this summer; no need to pound it so early.

Default Re: Guardians of the Galaxy (May 2014) - Announced; Will tie in w/ The Avengers II (2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass18
    They kind of dropped the ball by not having a trailer to show during the Super Bowl.
    Marvel only likes to promote one movie at a time, you'll probably get the first full length trailer with Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Banned

why cant dc make flash movie and marvel able to do movie that has talking raccoon

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

James Gunn: #‎GotG‬ Trailer debuts tomorrow night on Kimmel
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/m...-peek/5554079/

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by magic chiongson

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    where have you been lately?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by magic chiongson
    where have you been lately?
    I've been busy drinking Hoegardens while reading GOTG and listening to obscure psychedelic albums...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    Too much camp for my taste.. But we'll see..

Banned

Someone please help me out. I don't know anything about this comic or the characters.

The raccoon with the machine gun... What's going on there?

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

It's alright, still hyped to see it doe.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    It's not a tree, it's an Ent.
    Wernt the trees in lotr ent's

Why does Marvel insist on implementing cheesy humor into every film they make? Is it too much to just go with badass story characters and using drama, high stakes and urgency? The humor is usually pretty lame and throughout every movie.

Admittedly, I don't know much about this comic, is it consistently written kinda tongue n cheek?

The tone from this teaser does not have me wanting to spend money to see it

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    Why does Marvel insist on implementing cheesy humor into every film they make? Is it too much to just go with badass story characters and using drama, high stakes and urgency? The humor is usually pretty lame and throughout every movie.

Admittedly, I don't know much about this comic, is it consistently written kinda tongue n cheek?

The tone from this teaser does not have me wanting to spend money to see it

jk. but yes, the trailer captures the tone of the comic perfectly.

think of this movie as star wars crossed with the 5th element crossed with farscape.
    Last edited by rezznor; 02-19-2014 at 09:24 AM.