Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-17-2007, 10:34 AM   #16
20 Dimes A Game
HeartHustleHope

20 Dimes A Game has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Billups can't sit in the game because he doesn't have a sports coat???

^^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
Why didn't he wear a coat to the game? I thought with the dress code you were supposed to. He should take fashion lessons and point guard lessons from Jason Kidd.

Look up....
20 Dimes A Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:39 AM   #17
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Billups can't sit in the game because he doesn't have a sports coat???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 Dimes A Game
Look up....
At what? Whether you think you're going to play or not, aren't you supposed to wear a coat to the game? That's why I mentioned Kidd. He looks sharp every game.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:55 AM   #18
vert48
Can You?

vert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat cool

This is typical. People are saying that they should not treat him like a child and should just fine him. How about he not act like a child? Fining him $5-$10k will not work because he is making so much money. Fine him his game check and I would agree.
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:09 PM   #19
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Completely avoidable. I have no sympathy in this situation.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:40 PM   #20
KWALI
erudite

KWALI has an OK reputation so far

It's not about sympathy. I think a league where you have ref's looked at by the Feds and where they stress verticality yet people are still getting the pump fake and then jump into a defender call has bigger problems than whether or not Billups wears a sports coat.

Priorities?

I think the fact that the NBA doesn't want men in the League means it will never be what it once was...

Ah well
KWALI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:43 PM   #21
vert48
Can You?

vert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWALI
I think the fact that the NBA doesn't want men in the League means it will never be what it once was...

Ah well
The NBA does want men in the league, that is why they have the dress code. As soon as players start behaving like men, the league can implement Casual Friday.
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: