Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Thumbs up Be serious ISH, you've never had a girl want your cawk THIS bad.

Email sent to me from some b*tch that I almost banged but lazily passed up on:

*Note, I said but maybe 50 words over a year span to this bitch IRL, and I said next to nothing to her in text convos aside from "K" and "Lol"

You check your mail and my name pops up.. You are probably thinking, great what does this bitch want now; she has already ruined my life.

Well, I'm not writing this for a pathetic sorry; I'm writing this because I want you to know my real thoughts. Not the ones you always assumed. Here we go, (My name).. I met you in nutrition and wellness, or was it culinary arts? Whatever, doesn't matter. I don't even remember how you ended up sitting at our table, but I was soo happy. I would always tell the girls that I thought you were cute and well they made jokes about it and such.. I didn't care though. I wanted you to talk to me so bad, but you would just say one word or something like that.

On the bus was the worst; I would try to talk to you (I would have the biggest smile on my face), and then you would just pretty much ignore me.. Once we started talking, we both liked one another so much. Frankly, I think we took it way too fast. Especially me; I am always the first person to say I like the other person. Blah. Blah. Blah. You say you don't believe I ever loved you, well I did.. I did so much. You are so perfect and so good at everything, but I never accepted it. Time went by though and I just gave up. Maybe you are thinking it can't be love if you gave up, but I'm not a normal person. My emotions are different and how I do things are way different than others. I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye; there were a lot of unsaid goodbyes though..

I'm not going to say I like you right now because it will just **** things up more. All those times I ignored you was because I knew we would just get into another fight and I can't handle them. I don't really know what the point of writing this was, but hopefully you'll believe me when I said I did love you.

Default Re: Be serious ISH, you've never had a girl want your cawk THIS bad.

so was this from middle school? Kindergarten?

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Email sent to me from some b*tch that I almost banged but lazily passed up on:

*Note, I said but maybe 50 words over a year span to this bitch IRL, and I said next to nothing to her in text convos aside from "K" and "Lol"

Two words: WISH FULFILLMENT

Besides this gurl sounds dysfunctional as fvck (if she's real). If you bang her once, she'll stalk you for the rest of your life, and that's a lot less sexy than it sounds.
    Last edited by BlkMambaGOAT; 07-27-2014 at 01:37 AM.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    so was this from middle school? Kindergarten?
    Doesn't matter, she wanted this dick.

Banned

This guy pulls more bitches than you.

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    This guy pulls more bitches than you.

There's a reason that China is the most populated country. Them ****** may look funny, but they rake in all the b!tches.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Doesn't matter, she wanted this dick.
    Pics or gtfo, bro

NBA Superstar

Pics or gtfo, bro
    I never got nudes so if I post a pic of her you guys will shit on her regardless. I'd say she was like an 8/10 but in this situation it's a lose/lose because I wouldn't be providing nudes

pics broski

Pics or gtfo, bro
    indeed

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    I can tell how fat she is just by the way she types. Yuck
    If anything you guys would probably say she's too skinny. Thats if anything though.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

You're clearly a man who's ready to get serious, I think the only thing to do is to marry her. Give in to her Russ, cherish her, nourish the bond between you, be an omnipresent listener, grow together. Her candor refreshing, your love clearly ready to give, I'm not a mathematician but that equals destiny. Congratulations my friend, you've earned your happiness.

Just post her picture.

who the **** emails shit like this?

NBA Legend

didnt read, wheres the pics??