Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: OKC is AMERICA'S TEAM (most dominant in a LONG time)

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    look, nobody wants to see the Raptors in the finals.

There's nothing attractive to the idea of Lowry, Rozan, or Biyombo as best player on a title team.
    Good, because I could care less if shit posters and casuals didn't care or want them in the Finals.

There should be actual basketball discussion on how teams face each other in the finals. Not what's a sexy matchup of individual stars.

Quote Originally Posted by NLZ
    And again, Raptors match-up well versus them. Lowry/DeRozan back-court, Russ Westbrook won't have an easy time with Biyombo/JV inside. They beat OKC during the season while full-strength.

OKC-Toronto is actually a "sexier" finals than most think. Durant grew up a Toronto Raptors fan and has a ton of connections in Toronto. Some even speculating he'd leave OKC for Raptors (probably not anymore).

Cavaliers are overrated both as a team and especially as a city.. they play in Cleveland.. Cleveland. You can't compare a city like Cleveland (is it even top 100 in america?) to Toronto a top 3-5 NA city. I see no reason they'd rig it for Cleveland even with LeBron James. He's very close to exiting his prime and many are taking notice to the type of player he truly is. Noone especially the NBA wants to see flopping in the Finals. People have and will always tune in for the underdog. Happens in boxing, UFC, soccer etc. Is Basketball any different?
    Stop with the NBA will rig it.
    If they really wanted Cavs in the finals, they wouldn't give Raptors 19 fts and 0 fts for Cavs in the 2nd half of game 4.
    That was a very close game and those phantom fts and blown calls in favor of the raptors gave them a huge advantage and the game eventually.
    You can bitch about the refs in the first 3 games, but it didn't change the outcome of any of those games.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Shut up, tard.

I mean, if Toronto made the finals without their best big-man in JV.. just wow. Would be a very hyped Finals. America is growing tired of LBJ and ready to move on.
    JV will play the rest of the series.

High School Varsity 6th Man NLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    Stop with the NBA will rig it.
    If they really wanted Cavs in the finals, they wouldn't give Raptors 19 fts and 0 fts for Cavs in the 2nd half of game 4.
    That was a very close game and those phantom fts and blown calls in favor of the raptors gave them a huge advantage and the game eventually.
    You can bitch about the refs in the first 3 games, but it didn't change the outcome of any of those games.
    Raptors had a stretch of 7 quarters before they attempted a single free-throw. You could argue they had to attempt to make it look like it's been evened out. Although that's not even what I was going for.

Raptors had a stretch of 7 quarters before they attempted a single free-throw. You could argue they had to attempt to make it look like it's been evened out. Although that's not even what I was going for.
    2013 Heat got the least fts in nba finals history. By that logic, that series was rigged against them.
    Show us plays where they should have gotten fts and didn't get.
    And they got phantom fts in the only close game of the series. They got 19 fts in the 2nd half of game 4. That pretty much decided the game.
    I can't believe Raptors fans were still bitching about refs after game 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Good, because I could care less if shit posters and casuals didn't care or want them in the Finals.

There should be actual basketball discussion on how teams face each other in the finals. Not what's a sexy matchup of individual stars.

you shitted on your team for the whole year, saying theyre not worth it.. fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k off with your bipolar self

High School Varsity 6th Man NLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    2013 Heat got the least fts in nba finals history. By that logic, that series was rigged against them.
    Show us plays where they should have gotten fts and didn't get.
    And they got phantom fts in the only close game of the series. They got 19 fts in the 2nd half of game 4. That pretty much decided the game.
    I can't believe Raptors fans were still bitching about refs after game 4.
    It appears, in this hypothetical world where this actually happens, it's working for them. Has you questioning it.

Thunder/Raptors Finals!

you shitted on your team for the whole year, saying theyre not worth it.. fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k off with your bipolar self
    Ha, jokes on you... you know the rest.

But this goes beyond the Raptors. If it was the Charlotte Hornets vs Memphis Grizzlies, I would still watch the Finals. Again, couldn't care less about popular opinion. Maybe fans should open up and recognize other teams rather than swallow the same soap opera over and over again.

Undefeated

OKC is the hottest city on the planet right now. Brick-town has a totally different vibe than any other place because the electrify of having the best team in sports radiates throughout the city and lifts everyones spirits. What a time indeed! Lol @ those miserable f@ggots in Oakland

They go from talks about being the best team of all time to being curb-stomped and pummeled by real superstars like Durant/Westbrook.

73 wins got their hopes up and so the disappointment of getting murdered BEFORE the finals hurts really really badly

Just gotta love it.

All those kids with Curry jersey's like.... "Curry sucks, I want a Durant jersey! "

Made that high school varsity squad Goofsta Knicca's Avatar

The brodies slaying the league.... 67-win Spurs, 73-win Warriors, 57 (60 win caliber) Cavaliers....

this is what a healthy OKC with a good coach looks like... EVERYTHING COMING TOGETHER
    Soundz like YOU ABOUT 2 ***!

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    [COLOR="White"]:[/COLOR]LENGTH AND STRENGTH
    LENGTH AND THICKNESS

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    OKC is the hottest city on the planet right now. Brick-town has a totally different vibe than any other place because the electrify of having the best team in sports radiates throughout the city and lifts everyones spirits. What a time indeed! Lol @ those miserable f@ggots in Oakland

They go from talks about being the best team of all time to being curb-stomped and pummeled by real superstars like Durant/Westbrook.

73 wins got their hopes up and so the disappointment of getting murdered BEFORE the finals hurts really really badly

Just gotta love it.

All those kids with Curry jersey's like.... "Curry sucks, I want a Durant jersey "
    WHAT A TIME, BRO!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Shut up, tard.