Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: HOLY FK** i think i have ebola

It was a pleasure reading your threads Theoo, Godspeed you magnificent bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    ya thnx men i want die with dignaty , i also want do a youtubes prank channel, i well put my ebola sweat to water, i well say like ,hey men drink these waters , and the drink to it , and i well say oh men that have my sweat to it you have ebola !! and he wlel be angered and i well say IT A PRANK MAN FOR YOUTUBES !!! i think ebola prank well have millions views . and well also raise awarness to ebola charity

ya thnx men i want die with dignaty , i also want do a youtubes prank channel, i well put my ebola sweat to water, i well say like ,hey men drink these waters , and the drink to it , and i well say oh men that have my sweat to it you have ebola !! and he wlel be angered and i well say IT A PRANK MAN FOR YOUTUBES !!! i think ebola prank well have millions views . and well also raise awarness to ebola charity

I love Theoo so much

lmfao. I would seriously pay to see you post more here. You're a really funny dude.