Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good college starter

Default I always knew Budadiii was russwest0

The way they both used so many random different people and claimed it was them kind of gave it away. Well done to the ISH detectives for discovering this. I spit on you Budadiii/russwest. Your legacy is dead, you hear me boy? DEAD.

Default Re: I always knew Budadiii was russwest0

Is it confirmed he is ripthekik as well? Or we still need more proof?

We don't need a new thread for this.

OTC is holy, no spamming.

Anyway, may be.. Same Header/avatar

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

They aren't the same fsck.n ishiots

Quote Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
    They aren't the same fsck.n ishiots
    Budadiii has already admitted this

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Budadiii has already admitted this
    Then you got trolled good

They're not the same. Budaddi is the greatest troll ever lol.

Budadiii got you guys on a string

What's going on? Someone aware the unawares, please.

There is no way. Their writing styles are totally different. You can tell. What is hard to tell are the one liners. Alts can get away if they only post one liners, but it's easy to expose them when they are writing essays like those two.

Why would Budadaii claim russ is from okc too if that's where he lives? He's smarter than that.

Quote Originally Posted by DwnShft2Xcelr8
    What's going on? Someone aware the unawares, please.
    Lebron23 found russwest's Facebook profile...

Earlier this year, russwest admitted on here to having posted on that Football Forum, and repping the Chiefs.

Today, Lebron23 linked this Forum... I immediately connected the dots, posted a lot of screenshots, etc. And Budadiiii being online at the time, deleted his Facebook account. Budadiiii said it himself on here in the BTE, and then followed up on doing so. But I still had the screenshots.

Simon something, had the same Pictures up on Facebook as he had on ISH. This was also easy to find out, as his Facebook URL was exactly the same as his YouTube account. The account he posted/linked 2 Videos from on ISH. (Paul Walker and LeBron flop one) He had the same 'Eagle on American Flag' Picture on Facebook, the same one he used to have on ISH as russwest. That Facebook account had the Thunder as favorite NBA Team, and the Chiefs as favorite NFL Team. It also had the header of the dog, the one that ripthekik has as Avatar.

So the fact it was russwest, that Facebook account, was fact. The giveaway to it being Budadiiii, was that Budadiiii was online on ISH at the time, said he would delete his account AND did... He admitted it himself. The Pictures of him must still be in the BTE & Post a Picture thread.

Alot of Information in that thread ("Russwest exposed" - The one I made) but Jeff deleted it, for the Facebook screenshots.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Y'all nigas getting trolled and UOENO it.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Lebron23 found russwest's Facebook profile...

Earlier this year, russwest admitted on here to having posted on that Football Forum, and repping the Chiefs.

Today, Lebron23 linked this Forum... I immediately connected the dots, posted a lot of screenshots, etc. And Budadiiii being online at the time, deleted his Facebook account. Budadiiii said it himself on here in the BTE, and then followed up on doing so. But I still had the screenshots.

Simon something, had the same Pictures up on Facebook as he had on ISH. This was also easy to find out, as his Facebook URL was exactly the same as his YouTube account. The account he posted/linked 2 Videos from on ISH. (Paul Walker and LeBron flop one) He had the same 'Eagle on American Flag' Picture on Facebook, the same one he used to have on ISH as russwest. That Facebook account had the Thunder as favorite NBA Team, and the Chiefs as favorite NFL Team. It also had the header of the dog, the one that ripthekik has as Avatar.

So the fact it was russwest, that Facebook account, was fact. The giveaway to it being Budadiiii, was that Budadiiii was online on ISH at the time, said he would delete his account AND did... He admitted it himself. The Pictures of him must still be in the BTE & Post a Picture thread.

Alot of Information in that thread ("Russwest exposed" - The one I made) but Jeff deleted it, for the Facebook screenshots.
    u have to remember Budadii doesn't give a fukk about validation of posters. he wanted a lot of u to think he was me at one point, which if u try to analyze he wanted to be hated by the establishment, and he had a lot of u convinced he was....where there is little to not benefit to that which made me laff when i came back and saw it.

so normal rationale of thought doesn't really apply here. he is rather independent enough to be without the acknowledgement of other posters or getting recognition for that. its more like his whole MO is to troll/trick most of u into thinking somethign that isn't true and laffing at that.

he also doesn't seem anything like Russ to me. Russ came across as very young and naive in some way. while Budadii was clever and sharp. Russ would be talking HS shit, Budadii seemed way past that. i was gone while Budadii made most of his posts but from what i've seen he is a really strong troll.

i could be wrong but i'd swear they're different people. if they're the same then he's really good at playing 2 persona's, and then i'd dare say he is lolcats too

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Y'all nigas getting trolled and UOENO it.
    Shut it Budadiii. To think I believed in you...

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    u have to remember Budadii doesn't give a fukk about validation of posters. he wanted a lot of u to think he was me at one point, which if u try to analyze he wanted to be hated by the establishment, and he had a lot of u convinced he was....where there is little to not benefit to that which made me laff when i came back and saw it.

so normal rationale of thought doesn't really apply here. he is rather independent enough to be without the acknowledgement of other posters or getting recognition for that. its more like his whole MO is to troll/trick most of u into thinking somethign that isn't true and laffing at that.

he also doesn't seem anything like Russ to me. Russ came across as very young and naive in some way. while Budadii was clever and sharp. Russ would be talking HS shit, Budadii seemed way past that. i was gone while Budadii made most of his posts but from what i've seen he is a really strong troll.

i could be wrong but i'd swear they're different people. if they're the same then he's really good at playing 2 persona's, and then i'd dare say he is lolcats too

You were not around during the thread time... It was a done matter. He admitted to it AND it all matched. Heck, surprisingly, people said they already knew... Explain to me how Budadiiii can delete russwest's facebook then?