Default Should FIBA , move the 3 point line back in ??? ... To Make Games More Competitive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtopNCH5-qY

To make the games competitive.

I find it hilarious, how people actually thought the world caught up with us, when it was clear the only reason teams were able to compete with Team USA ( outside of us sending knuckleheads like Allen Iverson , and Stevey Franchise ) was because international 3 point line use to be the same distance as a HS/college 3 pointer.

Everyone knows that 3 point shot allows less talented teams to compete , especially if its at high school line. I'm still not convinced that Manu and all them guys beat us in 04' , if not for HS 3pt line.

Now, committee keeps moving back the line, its only about 1 foot or so shorter than the NBA 3 point line. it's the biggest reason why, teams don't stand a chance against us anymore.

Do y'all agree or nah?

Two-Time Oscar MVP robert de niro's Avatar

Default Re: Should FIBA , move the 3 point line back in ??? ... To Make Games More Competitive

nah

Default Re: Should FIBA , move the 3 point line back in ??? ... To Make Games More Competitive

Quote Originally Posted by robert de niro
    nah
    I'm not saying the world hasn't advanced. It clearly has , I believe some of the stars out in Europe like La Bomba would be all-stars in the NBA , if they grew up playing here.

I'm just saying it is still quite a big gap between our best and world's best. Dream Team 92' murked teams by 50-60 points. Now its more like we are 30 points better than the world's best......

not the us being upsetted stuff that kept happening it our country in early 00's or even Spain playing our team down to the last minute in 2010, 2012.

We still 20-30 points better than Spain.

Great college starter

This will benefit the USA even more.

Derrick Rose approves

It has nothing to do with it, why do u even but that highlight clip ? If anything it proves it's not about 3pt.