Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tyson Chandler: "I definitely don't want to waste another season"

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Tyson Chandler: "I definitely don't want to waste another season"

Then that nigggga needs to play a lot better.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Well if he played better defense, NY might go somewhere

His defense was shit this year, not Al Jefferson bad but close

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

He's had about three really good years as a pro. Dudes been playing for a while and still has no offensive game to speak of.

[COLOR="Magenta"]i dont want to waste another season looking at tyson get torched every game[/COLOR]

Sunshine State

No point in playing well when your team is going nowhere.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    No point in playing well when your team is going nowhere.
    Well he sure has a big mouth for a guy who didn't contribute much

College star

Where does he get off saying that after playing shitty these last two seasons

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    Well he sure has a big mouth for a guy who didn't contribute much
    He's the type of C that will give you great defense but badly needs a PG to run the other end. I mean, imagine DeAndre Jordan on the Knicks or Chandler playing with CP3 again.

NBA Legend

It's kind of funny how Knick fans are doing for Melo what Kobe stans used to do for Kobe, i.e. blaming everyone around him when the team struggles, and of course giving him all the credit when the team succeeds.

Chandler has started for a championship squad, Melo has one of the worst playoff track records in history.

But of course the dumb majority just latch on to whoever takes the most shots as their "star hero" and blame all the other 14 guys and the coach when the team struggles. But when they win it was all the star's doing.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    He's the type of C that will give you great defense but badly needs a PG to run the other end. I mean, imagine DeAndre Jordan on the Knicks or Chandler playing with CP3 again.

What exactly has Carmelo ever achieved without a HOF-level poing guard?

If it weren't for Billups and Kidd he'd literally not have a single playoff win in his career.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    It's kind of funny how Knick fans are doing for Melo what Kobe stans used to do for Kobe, i.e. blaming everyone around him when the team struggles, and of course giving him all the credit when the team succeeds.

Chandler has started for a championship squad, Melo has one of the worst playoff track records in history.

But of course the dumb majority just latch on to whoever takes the most shots as their "star hero" and blame all the other 14 guys and the coach when the team struggles. But when they win it was all the star's doing.
    Well that's because anybody who watched the Knicks would tell you melo was awesome this year and everyone else but hardaway was shitty for most of the season. And what does chandlers title and Melos postseason record have to do with a terrible season for the team? Lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

Well when Melo's 2nd in PPG scoring 2.1 higher than his career average and getting the most rebounds of his career he's probably doing something right. . .

I know you just come in here obsessed with the Knicks and devote a ridiculous amount of time hating on them, but if you actually WATCHED the games this year you'd notice that Melo has been the only consistent player for them and that Chandler's hardly contributed a thing in the last 1.5 seasons.

Please come to Portland. I'd love that. Dude could be a defensive anchor.