Default Embarassing journalism (ESPN trolling)

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...-bad-in-boston

I like how he brings race and more stupidity into it when he pretends Celtics fans thought Kevin Love wanted to play in Boston cause he's white.

This is straight hate bait.

Default Re: Embarassing journalism (ESPN trolling)

ESPN alienating Laker and Celtic fans in the same span of time.

I've seen enough. pretty much anybody can be an espn "journalist". I guess this guy has never heard of the concept called rebuilding.

it's not easy to score a star free agent and the celtics have done a great job of hoarding assets and all major contracts run out in the next 1-2years.

I don't get it, this guy has a pretty negative outlook on the season but it's not that bad an article...

Boston is notorious for being a racist town, (see Russell, Bill) so that one reference was understandable, if a bit distasteful.

Are you mad because he is saying the Celtics seem a bit rudderless at the moment? I'd argue that's true, unfortunately.

You just tanked for a year and now are faced with a second, with no true franchise foundation to show for it. You have held on to Rondo as his value gets lower and lower, hoping to trade him out to a league that is over-saturated with PG depth. You're in the same shape as the Magic, 6ers, or Timberwolves, but you're a year, (at least) behind in terms of hoarding young talent. It doesn't appear that you're a real destination for big name FA's anymore.

It sucks, but it's the truth. You can try to hide it by saying it's just ESPN 'trolling', but you're really just trolling yourselves.