Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Michael Jordan EXPOSED his worst NBA Finals game

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon
    I suppose a feeble mind would never understand that Mj and Lebron are 2 completely different players and trying to compare their plays and decision making Is pretty much a waste of time. Mj was a quicker decision maker than pretty much anyone who's played. Him and dream were the quickest reaction players I can say I've watched. Their games were pretty instinct based.
    Magic - actually knew where all five players were before they got there, Bird, young Larry Johnson and MVP D Rose were the same way. An intuitive game is always beautiful to watch. Oakafor, like Hakeem, will have some of the best instant counter moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonyeuw
    I rarely see this mentioned, but I think there was certain amount of fatigue as well, coming off his first full season run in 3 years. MJ missed alot of shots he would usually make in spite of how he was played. Despite being a year older in 97, he finished the year stronger with a great finals, and he lost some weight from 96 to 97 and was noticeably quicker( sort of like Wade this year, dropped some weight and quicker than the last few years even though he's 34).
    I remember back in 97 Jordan mentioning that after he came back for the 95 season, and the way it ended, he spent the whole Summer getting himself back into shape. Which was draining, so took the Summer of 96 off.

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    and keep them shook crews runnin'
    like they supposed to
    they come around but they never come close to
    Dude gets bodied with absolute facts, and exposed for his 20 minutes of BS, and this is what he posts?

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Dude gets bodied with absolute facts, and exposed for his 20 minutes of BS, and this is what he posts?
    FACTS?

You and your sisters are delusional and mad.

Only LeBronites are upset and trying their hardest to spin what many have already known.

Nobody is replying to you or your sister's posts because they're a joke. Nothing but excuses and spins, have you not noticed that only your sisters are criticizing my vids?

Sure, they're not perfect, one can nitpick some of what I made, but the overall main point still stands. The vast majority of what I presented is irrefutable and clear as day.

But keep staying mad, it does't take away the FACT that Bron has ways to go when compared to the all time greats in the actual 'art' and 'skill' of basketball.

And LOL @ those silly gifs your sister posted, as if they prove a damn thing other than a pick and roll that even Will Perdue can run

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    FACTS?

You and your sisters are delusional and mad.

Only LeBronites are upset and trying their hardest to spin what many have already known.

Nobody is replying to you or your sister's posts because they're a joke. Nothing but excuses and spins, have you not noticed that only your sisters are criticizing my vids?

Sure, they're not perfect, one can nitpick some of what I made, but the overall main point still stands. The vast majority of what I presented is irrefutable and clear as day.

But keep staying mad, it does't take away the FACT that Bron has ways to go when compared to the all time greats in the actual 'art' and 'skill' of basketball.

And LOL @ those silly gifs your sister posted, as if they prove a damn thing other than a pick and roll that even Will Perdue can run

Dude repeating the same shit he wrote in other threads.

No, nothing you wrote is irrefutable. I just refuted the first five plays. My criticism of Jordan getting pushed out of the optimal post position is one you'll find much more in line with commentary presented by all NBA guys.
    Yours on the matter is "It is Jordan guys! He is amazing! He is always attacking!" lol...

I know you tried to call me a girl in that post, but you failed at that too. You're old and out of touch bro. Not to mention you simply suck at life.