Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Will Noah Be Suspended?

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    I think Gibson is the one who is pretty close to being suspended. Only reason he might not get suspended is because this is the playoffs. i am sure chalmers foul will be escalated to flagrant 1.
    In regular season, chalmers and noah would get suspended for a game and gibson for 2 games.
    I agree

The rules are for altercations, this was not an altercation. He also didn't make any contact with the officials, nor was there any "threat" of violence, not like Rasheed chasing the official to threaten him.

There will be no suspensions.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    Probably not. Gibson might though.
    Not sure when we will hear.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    To be fair, you were a Celtics fan 2 years ago.

You actually were. You have admitted it on here and deleted the post. Just like Tony Montana throwing around the N word and then deleting it because he knows ppl know he's a racist.

You became a Heat fan after the big 3 formed....and no bandwagon can admit these things, we wouldn't expect it from you either.

Everyone here or off the computer knows I'm a die hard Bulls fan. From Chicago.

You are not from FL and you were a Lebron/Cavs guys

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Not sure when we will hear.
    Did i miss something in the game? Why the hell would anyone be suspended? Failing to leave the court timely? No chance of a suspension unless you are throwing things and threatening violence.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    You actually were. You have admitted it on here and deleted the post. Just like Tony Montana throwing around the N word and then deleting it because he knows ppl know he's a racist.

You became a Heat fan after the big 3 formed....and no bandwagon can admit these things, we wouldn't expect it from you either.

do you ever post anything related to basketball or are you a Nate Robinson who just tries talking shit when he knows he has nothing intelligent to say. I've seen three threads now and you doing the same exact thing in all of them.

Nah, you're from Maine and you were a celtics fan.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeatFanSince88
    do you ever post anything related to basketball or are you a Nate Robinson who just tries talking shit when he knows he has nothing intelligent to say. I've seen three threads now and you doing the same exact thing in all of them.

But Nate backs it up, didnt he single handedly shit on you guys in Game 1 AT home?!

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    what does chitty mean? sorry but i haven't been 12 yrs old since 2002.
    you young motherphucker, go somewhere with that

Nah, you're from Maine and you were a celtics fan.
    Don't be a jerk, you can root for whoever you want but you clearly jumped on the Heat bandwagon and Dengness9 was always a Bulls fan. Who the hell would be a Bulls fan 2 years ago and gravitate toward Deng? Bandwagoner calling out a lifelong Bulls fan as a bandwagoner? Serious?

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Don't be a jerk, you can root for whoever you want but you clearly jumped on the Heat bandwagon and Dengness9 was always a Bulls fan. Who the hell would be a Bulls fan 2 years ago and gravitate toward Deng? Bandwagoner calling out a lifelong Bulls fan as a bandwagoner? Serious?
    How am I a bandwagoner?

Band wagon is a term used when someone likes a team AFTER they start winning.

For example:

All of a sudden, an influx of Dallas Mavericks fans in 2011

Also, considering the Heat lost, painfully, in 2011 but NumberSix, or whoever still stuck by them shows they are NOT band wagon fans because they didn't become Mavs fans in 2011. Furthermore, LBJ finally won it all in 2012, so it's LBJ fan's time to shine and celebrate. Don't complain. You sound like a jelly hater.

How am I a bandwagoner?
    You were a non entity before the Heat got Lebron. Now you are the posterchild for Heat fans. That would be what a bandwagon fan is. Note: I don't give a ****, but you can't call out Dengness9, that's just not fair. He's been posting forever on the Bulls, you not forever on the Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    You were a non entity before the Heat got Lebron. Now you are the posterchild for Heat fans. That would be what a bandwagon fan is. Note: I don't give a ****, but you can't call out Dengness9, that's just not fair. He's been posting forever on the Bulls, you not forever on the Heat.
    Hate to spoil your narrative, but I was a heat fan long before LeBron and bosh joined the team.

So, if its fair game for him to make up that I was a Cavs fan, its just as fair for me to make up that he was a celtics fan.

Long story short, dude was a celtics fan.

Not sure about suspension, a fine for sure. Same goes for Gibson but he'll be suspended.