I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Bran is 1/14 superstars

Lebron is 1/14 (one of 14 NBA superstars) that needed two other superstars to win a ring. His primary weakness is the jump shot. Bran can't shoot nor fadeaway like Kobe and MJ so he needs good shooting bigs like Bosh and Love to help keep his stats (assist) up. Does anyone know 13 other superstars (including legends) that needed two other superstars to win a ring? I can only think of Magic Johnson. Bran stans please stay out of this do not troll this thread this is a mature topic so if you can't behave then move on to another thread.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Bran is 1/14 superstars

His main weakness is a quick first step

Rose and Wade are not good shooters either but can take over a game anytime they want

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by orange_chicken
    Lebron is 1/14 (one of 14 NBA superstars) that needed two other superstars to win a ring. His primary weakness is the jump shot. Bran can't shoot nor fadeaway like Kobe and MJ so he needs good shooting bigs like Bosh and Love to help keep his stats (assist) up. Does anyone know 13 other superstars (including legends) that needed two other superstars to win a ring? I can only think of Magic Johnson. Bran stans please stay out of this do not troll this thread this is a mature topic so if you can't behave then move on to another thread.
    Larry Bird.. he got Mchale and Parish!!! #boompanes...

hahaha your logic is destroyed!!!

60s Celtics as well.

go fcuk your self. get laid.

btw LeBron is leading the league in scoring and the premiere MVP candidate this season....

get your facts straight troll....

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Who are the other 13 superstars?

I'm not a Bron stan or Kobe stan, but if somebody told you that you could have one player in prime Shaquille O'Neal or two players in DWade and Bosh on your team, you'd take Shaq all day.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Magic731
    Who are the other 13 superstars?
    alternate account

Nikka it's you that needs to get laid you grumpy azz 50 year old virgin. What logic of mine did you prove wrong you dumb piece of garbage? I said Bron was 1 out of 14 superstars that needed 2 other superstars to win a ring. Oh I remember now, there's Bron, Magic, Kareem, Bird...and perhaps if your dumb azz understand my logic now you can name the rest....

Quote Originally Posted by chris02jammers
    Larry Bird.. he got Mchale and Parish!!! #boompanes...

hahaha your logic is destroyed!!!

60s Celtics as well.

go fcuk your self. get laid.

btw LeBron is leading the league in scoring and the premiere MVP candidate this season....

get your facts straight troll....

Not if I'm Lebron, he's not a shooter or scorer so he needs to be surrounded by a big man like Bosh and Lewis (especially big's that can hit the 3's) to make his game legit.

Not if I'm Lebron, he's not a closer so he needs Mr. Flash Wade to close out games for him in the clutch.

Quote Originally Posted by BIZARRO
    I'm not a Bron stan or Kobe stan, but if somebody told you that you could have one player in prime Shaquille O'Neal or two players in DWade and Bosh on your team, you'd take Shaq all day.