Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Are We Going to Act Like Carlos Boozer Didn't Get Hair Plugs?

Quote Originally Posted by REACTION
    they are not directly attracted to money, they are attracted to what money indicates. money indicates power and the ability to be protective. that's what women are attracted to.

there is no way women look at hair plugs and think "mmmmm those look EXPENSIVE, gotta get me summa that!" lol. they look at hair plugs and think they look a little foolish and a little effeminate. it is the truth, and i think a lot of men would benefit from realizing that.

you can't stop me get these NETS's Avatar

no guy WANTS to look like george jefferson

he might have to deal with it...or take charge and rock a clean baldy....but sherman helmsly is not a good look

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knickswin
    they are not directly attracted to money, they are attracted to what money indicates. money indicates power and the ability to be protective. that's what women are attracted to.

there is no way women look at hair plugs and think "mmmmm those look EXPENSIVE, gotta get me summa that!" lol. they look at hair plugs and think they look a little foolish and a little effeminate. it is the truth, and i think a lot of men would benefit from realizing that.
    Nice of you to speak for women.

disagree

and I think you'd like to believe that but not sure if you completely do..

Decent college freshman

with good hair transplant you can't even tell it happened.

and I think most guys look more foolish going around bald or balding, less so for black guys tho.

Decent college freshman

eh, you guys don't have to believe me, but there is truth to what i say. the protective stuff is basic evolutionary psychology. you learn that in psych 101 and bio 101 in college. basic stuff.

i know girls though. not in a "i have mad game and can get all the p**sy i want" way, but in an effeminate nancy boy way lol. i grew up with a lot of sisters including a twin. i'm close with my sisters. this is what i've caught on to from living with them.

At the end of the day, if you're rich you for sure have got a bitch.

eh, you guys don't have to believe me, but there is truth to what i say. the protective stuff is basic evolutionary psychology. you learn that in psych 101 and bio 101 in college. basic stuff.

i know girls though. not in a "i have mad game and can get all the p**sy i want" way, but in an effeminate nancy boy way lol. i grew up with a lot of sisters including a twin. i'm close with my sisters. this is what i've caught on to from living with them.
    I'm agree with ur posts

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    At the end of the day, if you're rich you for sure have got a bitch.
    yeah, but that doesn't mean girls are attracted to hair plugs because they indicate wealth lol. that was what was being argued. the fact that they cost a couple of grand is not what comes to mind when one sees hair plugs.

i shouldn't have said girls aren't attracted to money, because they are (or at least many of them are). i just wanted to emphasize that the underlying reason why girls like money is because it is a symbol that conveys power and the ability to protect them. hair plugs indicate the opposite.

NBA lottery pick

Lol at this guy thinking he knows everything about what turns a woman on and how to get a woman, etc.

Fact is, all women are different. Some women go for looks, money, charm, whatever. Some of that bull you were writing might fly with some women but not all women. I'm pretty sure some woman out there looks at Carlos Boozer and says, "Damn. I like his hair."

And all that protective crap... I know some women who stick up more for their guys than the other way around. Can you explain that?

listen

a young virile man projects the same "protective" evolutionary image that you're talking about...

balding makes men look and feel older....less young less virile....

yul brynner isaac hayes....and later MJ helped redefine the image of baldness..into something strong.....but...

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    Lol at this guy thinking he knows everything about what turns a woman on and how to get a woman, etc.

Fact is, all women are different. Some women go for looks, money, charm, whatever. Some of that bull you were writing might fly with some women but not all women. I'm pretty sure some woman out there looks at Carlos Boozer and says, "Damn. I like his hair."

And all that protective crap... I know some women who stick up more for their guys than the other way around. Can you explain that?
    i am just stating the overwhelming trend. i think boozer's married (but i've also read he cheats on her all the time). maybe his wife wanted him to get the hair plugs. i don't know. some women really do care about their mate's looks a lot. but all the psych research and stuff like that says that looks in and off themselves are not nearly as important for women as they are for men when finding a mate.

Banned

facial hair looks sprayed on

Not airballing my layups anymore hops and stops's Avatar

maybe hair plugs for men are like breast implants for women... some like them, some hate them and prefer all natural

they look at hair plugs and think they look a little foolish and a little effeminate.
    I think getting a hair cut is effeminate... what? Want to look go for the ladies? Are you so insecure that you need to cut the hair?

I'm old school and i don't shave also...

Just let bald people get hair please.