Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Which of the Top 6 MVP Candidates Would You Leave Off Your List?

Curry
    Davis
    Harden
    LeBron
    Paul
    Westbrook

The question of "Who is MVP?" has been asked a lot, but which one of the established top 6 candidates (it's gotta be those guys, right?) wouldn't make your ballot (you only get 5 choices)?

Edit: my choice is Westbrook.
    Last edited by T_L_P; 04-05-2015 at 04:39 PM.

Default Re: Which of the Top 6 MVP Candidates Would You Leave Off Your List?

Davis

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    Curry
    Davis
    Harden
    LeBron
    Paul
    Westbrook

The question of "Who is MVP?" has been asked a lot, but which one of the established top 6 candidates (it's gotta be those guys, right?) wouldn't make your ballot (you only get 5 choices)?
    Davis/Paul/Lebron

Its, for me between: Harden, Curry. But with Wbrooks streak u cant not consider him a little

Davis

Davis

Paul into an mvp candidate

Toss up between Curry/Harden.

Harden for sure

Probably Anthony Davis. He's played really well this season, but the Pelicans may not even make the playoffs. No player should win the MVP with his team being the 9th (or possibly 8th) seed. Same goes for Westrook. He's having a historic season, but at the same time the Thunder are the 8th seed. At this point of the season I only see 2 MVP candidates: James Harden and Stephen Curry.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Probably Anthony Davis. He's played really well this season, but the Pelicans may not even make the playoffs. No player should win the MVP with his team being the 9th (or possibly 8th) seed. Same goes for Westrook. He's having a historic season, but at the same time the Thunder are the 8th seed. At this point of the season I only see 2 MVP candidates: James Harden and Stephen Curry.
    Because Westbrook has been carrying the team without KD and Ibaka....and you just saw how utter garbage our front court of Mcgary,kanter and Adams are

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Westbrook/Davis

CP3 isn't an MVP candidate even though he should be, he's getting 0 recognition in the media. Neither is Davis really.

Out of the 4, I would leave Westbrook off, he's missed 14 games and his team might not even make the playoffs. How many MVP's were either on an 8th seeded team or played under 70 games?

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    CP3 isn't an MVP candidate even though he should be, he's getting 0 recognition in the media. Neither is Davis really.

Out of the 4, I would leave Westbrook off, he's missed 14 games and his team might not even make the playoffs. How many MVP's were either on an 8th seeded team or played under 70 games?
    I'm talking about if you had a ballot here. You need to vote for 5 players, so one of the top 6 needs to be left off.

Quote Originally Posted by BlakFrankWhite
    Because Westbrook has been carrying the team without KD and Ibaka....and you just saw how utter garbage our front court of Mcgary,kanter and Adams are
    That's true, but regardless the MVP is always given to players on teams with a high seed. It's usually the 1st or 2nd seed. If the Thunder were the 2nd or 3rd in the West right now, Westbrook would definitely be my top candidate.

Good college starter

Westbrook or Lebron.

Davis has better stats and is only a half game behind Westbrook in W's, he's just out of the media's eye which has always been the case in New Orleans.
    Last edited by yobore; 04-05-2015 at 05:10 PM.