Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Basketball Genius

Default Re: Why did Lebron get more heat for losing with Mo Williams than Durant losing with

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Westbrook put up like 27/8/5 in the finals. No excuses
    how many fmvp's is that?

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    Lebron was getting more hate when he was losing with Cavs than Durant is when he is losing with MVP candidate Westbrook and when he lost with 2 MVP candidates Harden and Westbrook. This thread isn't about 2011 Heat.
    mo williams wasn't even on the 2007 cavs team anyways.

stop wasting my time. you're the kid who was in the back of his kindergarten class sniffing glue and eating paint off the walls who his mother kept making excuses for. "he's just special" yea you're special alright. drink bleach.

Default Re: Why did Lebron get more heat for losing with Mo Williams than Durant losing with

Quote Originally Posted by ZMonkey11
    Don't remember KD getting a tattoo of The Chosen One on his back.

Don't remember KD being tauted as the next coming out of high school.

Don't remember KD taking illegal vehicles in high school.

Don't remember KD having every HS game televised on ESPN.

Don't remember KD telling a city he promises to bring them a championship, then leaving the city.

Don't remember KD being an undercover douche bag, en general.
    So Lebron was getting hated for the off-court behaviors/hype and not for the on court performance, meaning all the hate Lebron gets has nothing to do with basketball, ok, i get it now.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBe
    stop wasting my time. you're the kid who was in the back of his kindergarten class sniffing glue and eating paint off the walls who his mother kept making excuses for. "he's just special" yea you're special alright. drink bleach.

Lebron was getting more hate when he was losing with Cavs than Durant is when he is losing with MVP candidate Westbrook and when he lost with 2 MVP candidates Harden and Westbrook. This thread isn't about 2011 Heat.
    For the last time, Harden was not even half the player he is now during the 2012 finals

how many fmvp's is that?

mo williams wasn't even on the 2007 cavs team anyways.

His 2nd option was worse than Mo and he still got hated more than Durant?

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    I don't know if you're aware, but haters constantly talk about "2/5" which takes into account the 2007 finals
    Probably because the cavs lost the last 2 games of the series by a combined 4 points while Lebron continually played like ass cheese.

They almost tied up the series in spite of Lebron

Quote Originally Posted by Prime_Shaq
    For the last time, Harden was not even half the player he is now during the 2012 finals
    Wade and Bosh were not even the half the players they were in 2006 Miami or in Toront, and Lebron still got hated for the 2014 finals, and still got less credit for the 2012 and 2013 finals.

Basketball Genius

His 2nd option was worse than Mo and he still got hated more than Durant?
    then he got a former fmvp on his team who out-performed him and an all-star pf.

and still lost.

abandon thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Probably because the cavs lost the last 2 games of the series by a combined 4 points while Lebron continually played like ass cheese.

They almost tied up the series in spite of Lebron
    It's hard to excel when all the 5 Spurs defenders attention is on him.

then he got a former fmvp on his team who out-performed him and an all-star pf.
    and still lost.

abandon thread.
    I never mentionned 2011 Heat in this thread. I m talking about why is Durant getting less hate than Lebron was getting with Cavs. You are an insecure Kobe fan.

Basketball Genius

more excuses. you sound like your mother.

"it's hard for my baby to excel when you have so much glue around for him to sniff."

abandon thread.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Excuses

more excuses. you sound like your mother.

"it's hard for my baby to excel when you have so much glue around for him to sniff."

abandon thread.
    You hate on Lebron for not staying true to his words, yet, you do the same. Insecure Kobe fan.

Wade and Bosh were not even the half the players they were in 2006 Miami or in Toront, and Lebron still got hated for the 2014 finals, and still got less credit for the 2012 and 2013 finals.
    I'm not even saying LeBron should get more hate. I just feel that stating Durant lost with 2 MVP candidates is stupid because it is completely obvious that he wasn't the same caliber of player you see today.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Oh yeah because we know how the spurs usually defend Lebron by giving him all the attention, playing him tight and not letting him get an inch of space

/sarcasm