Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: [WOJ BOMB] Khris Middleton will only resign with Bucks if he gets 5 years 190 million

Middleton has a lot of nerve making demands. Dude choked big time vs the Raptors.

I would hesitate to pay middleton 100 million. 190 is insanity.

Default Re: [WOJ BOMB] Khris Middleton will only resign with Bucks if he gets 5 years 190 million

He choked big time in the playoffs.
    He's not worth $20m per

Good luck bucks.

Bledsoe was god awful in the playoffs also

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    He choked big time in the playoffs.
    He's not worth $20m per

Good luck bucks.

Bledsoe was god awful in the playoffs also
    What the hell? He

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    A max player in 2019 is like....Sean Elliot.

Wesley Matthews had a max contract(his max from 2015). And Otto Porter. Whiteside. Harrison Barnes. Batum. Chandler Parsons. Enes Kanter.

Theres like 35-40 of these guys at any given time who would get max money on the open market. Jamal Murray is gonna tax the **** outta Denver.
    Teams just not smart. Most of those players you named aren

Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar

He might be worth that price to the Bucks since they either pay him that amount or lose him and have no space to replace.

Other then that? I doubt a team would go over 25m for this dude.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Teams just not smart. Most of those players you named aren’t even with the team they signed the max with. Milw decides to go for it all next season they give Kris his max. Then it all depends on how far Milw goes. A second rd or ECF exit? Now Milw is probably looking to change it up starting with Kris. Say they make it to ECF or finals. Lose, Milw May try one more season with same core. If it doesn’t work then Kris is being dangled for trade.

Mike Conley given max by Memphis. And he is a Utah Jazz the next 2 years of his max deal. Why did they have to max out Conley again, fear of losing him and doing bad even tho their team is picking #2 in tonight’s draft lol

I get it tho. It’s less is a player worth the max than it is will he get the max. Kris will get it. I just hope my team isn’t given it. Same with Tobias Harris. Heck I do t want Jimmy for 5 years at age 29. But I think he’s more important in the grand scheme of things than Tobias despite being a perfect compliment to Embiid at the 4.

How far does the needle go down if u pass on Tobias getting a max? I don’t think the needle moves much on the negative side. How bad are the bucks if they say nah no max Kris and go an alternative route? Teams are too afraid of this risk

It is hard. The risk is that the Bucks don't pay him and then Giannis wants out in 2 years in part because of it.

I think they have to pay Middleton and Brogdon, and then hope to move Bledsoe in the season to either save some money or get a player that actually moves the needle in the playoffs.

For the Sixers, if you let Harris walk, you traded real assets for nothing. That would be a pretty big disaster. That is why that trade was so risky when you had guys like Mirotic and Porter clearly available for far less.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    [/B]

It is hard. The risk is that the Bucks don't pay him and then Giannis wants out in 2 years in part because of it.

I think they have to pay Middleton and Brogdon, and then hope to move Bledsoe in the season to either save some money or get a player that actually moves the needle in the playoffs.

For the Sixers, if you let Harris walk, you traded real assets for nothing. That would be a pretty big disaster. That is why that trade was so risky when you had guys like Mirotic and Porter clearly available for far less.
    I forgot a lot of times you are overpaying for also keeping stars happy.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I think this just isnt the year to count coins. The Warriors out of the way and the team that lucked into beating them is likely losing its best player? Then Kyrie leaving the Celtics.....

If youre the Bucks and 76ers dont you already know its probably you two in the ECF barring something odd?

You pay Tobias and Jimmy for now....Bucks pay Middleton. Gotta go for the ring while the Warriors are down and the Raptors are hopefully looking to rebuild. You lost to them by a 3-4 bounce miracle. You could have lucked into a ring.

You overpay short term...if you win it was worth it...if you dont? Jimmy and tobis can be traded. One or both of them. But this isnt the year to get cheap. Its too wide open.

Harris? Talk about paying for mediocrity

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Harris? Talk about paying for mediocrity
    What is the real alternative though? The Sixers gave up real assets to get him.

You let him walk and it is kind of a disaster.

How is Harris mediocre? He

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    What is the real alternative though? The Sixers gave up real assets to get him.

You let him walk and it is kind of a disaster.
    The one asset I think that was valuable out of this trade was u protected Miami first. Losing our first? I

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    he is the second option on the Bucks.

My only issue is throughout the season he was ice cold, but recovered nicely in the playoffs.

I think he is worth 25m pr year 125 5 year note.

It would help to retain Lopez , Mic, and Brogdan
    I did not mean to forget George Hill.
    All of these players want to come back.
    Chris should get 25m as 2nd option.
    Lopez will garner 15m 3 years with a player option in 3rd year.
    Mic will be in the 12-14M same as Lopez
    Brogdan will be in the 15-18mil and a 3 year note.
    George will have to come down because of his age , but 16m 3 year note isn[t out of question.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE ALL OF THESE GUYS LIKE THE FRANCHISE AND LOCATION.
    George stated it was the best team he ever played on.
    he has been around the block.
    Coachs have all developed these guys, so that means something as well.

i really doubt the bucks keep everyone. Mirotic seems like a goner and the Bucks shouldnt miss him too much. He mainly just brought some scoring value in the playoffs when brogdan was out. Hill maybe comes back for cheap but quite a few teams could like him as a backup

[QUOTE=GOBB]The one asset I think that was valuable out of this trade was u protected Miami first. Losing our first? I