Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Attack on Titan

Default Re: Attack on Titan

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    AOT has legit turned into a GOAT-tier anime compared to when it first came out, when it was just a hypebeast anime for middle school girls. This week's episode finally answered so many questions about the series.
    It's a legitimate masterpiece in fiction. Just wait until next season. But unlike other series, it's clear the writer knows how to end this series and doesn't f*ck around. Hasn't missed a single release in the manga in the 9-10 years since it's started as well.

Also the anime studio that has been making all these seasons is officially done with the series after this season due to them taking so many different jobs. Whoever the hell replaces them better do an amazing job for the last two arcs, they have a lot to live up.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    It's a legitimate masterpiece in fiction. Just wait until next season. But unlike other series, it's clear the writer knows how to end this series and doesn't f*ck around. Hasn't missed a single release in the manga in the 9-10 years since it's started as well.

Also the anime studio that has been making all these seasons is officially done with the series after this season due to them taking so many different jobs. Whoever the hell replaces them better do an amazing job for the last two arcs, they have a lot to live up.
    The manga is 10 years old? Geez...so where is the anime at in relation to the source material now?

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm
    The manga is 10 years old? Geez...so where is the anime at in relation to the source material now?
    There are two more arcs left after this season.

In the manga, I think it's around 50-80% done of the last arc of the series. It's hard to tell what's about to happen right now or exactly how far the final arc is.

There are two more arcs left after this season.

In the manga, I think it's around 50-80% done of the last arc of the series. It's hard to tell what's about to happen right now or exactly how far the final arc is.
    Thanks. At least we won't end up in GOT situation

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm
    Thanks. At least we won't end up in GOT situation
    Trust me, it's not that bullshit. And the funny thing is that the last arc has been lasting during season 7 & 8 of GOT, and I have compared the two many times. A writer that knows how to finish his story in Isayama (unless he completely fluffs it right at the finish line) and George on the other hand who likes to jump on as many different projects as possible because he's scared he doesn't know how to finish his story. And unlike George, there's no fat like books 4 & 5. For example, there are many people that read that series that think the next arc is better the one you're watching now. And the final arc basically has crazy shit happening on a monthly basis.

If you can't tell, I'm still bitter as hell about the series going the way that it did.

Studio Wit is awesome, there's only a handful of studios that could animate AOT w/o the quality dropping.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    Studio Wit is awesome, there's only a handful of studios that could animate AOT w/o the quality dropping.

They're also the ones adapting the much loved manga Vinland Saga. Airing next month.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

my god. another amazing episode. just wow.

such a great backstory. so zeke and eren, eh.....

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

AOT moving into my top 20 anime of all time with this season

The anime team has laid all plot point out and executed very well, so kudos to them.

More big reveals coming in the last 2 episodes. WIT will deliver.

Hopefully, S4 by another studio will be as good.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Got caught up on the manga recently...trust me, this animated is gonna be craazzzzyyy.

The final season starting in December

Finna rewatch the first 3 seasons to refresh my memory

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    AOT moving into my top 20 anime of all time with this season
    You might want to remove that 0