Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Why do people get so "impressed" when 3 superstar team win tities?

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    both at their best, not even close

okc people just shit their bed

You realize harden is a 17 ppg scorer right? He had like 8 this series. OKC probably sweep these dudes if OKC guys didn't choke horribly

Both teams are stacked but okc is better at best.. heat just played their best while okc played bad under pressure
    i am putting harden in as a role player now because he played like one this series. he did not play his role. the thunder's role players were downright pathetic. harden + ibaka + perkins + fish should be better than bosh + battier + chalmers + cole + miller + haslem... but it was so one-sided that it was ridiculous.

durant and westbrook did their thing. sure they had a poor game or 2 amongst them but its not on them.

but at their best? yeah i would give it to okc definitely.

I rule the local playground Mean Joe Bean's Avatar

Man yall are clowns. I can't stand those arrogant Heat bastards either, but don't front like the Heat are the most stacked team in the league. The knock on them was they're a 3-man team (sometimes a 2-man team) and the popular opinion was that the Thunder was much deeper than the Heat. Tonight the Heat role players step up big, now suddenly people want to pretend like they never said OKC was deeper? Bullshit.

Because their playing styles didn't complement each other's game till now. Hell, in the middle of the playoffs vs Boston guys like Jon Barry and Broussard were talking about breaking up the squad. But this whole thing is really all about LeBron winning his first ring. Don't get it twisted.

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Me predicting a thunder win has nothing to do with facts. the heat are stacked.

dem TITIES

Default Re: Why do people get so "impressed" when 3 superstar team win titles?

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Joe Bean
    Man yall are clowns. I can't stand those arrogant Heat bastards either, but don't front like the Heat are the most stacked team in the league. The knock on them was they're a 3-man team (sometimes a 2-man team) and the popular opinion was that the Thunder was much deeper than the Heat. Tonight the Heat role players step up big, now suddenly people want to pretend like they never said OKC was deeper? Bullshit.
    Just tonight? Heat role players been stepping up all series, starting with Battier from games 1 and 2.

Very good NBA starter

Lettuce be honest. Neither Bosh or Wade played anywhere near superstar level during the post-season.

And even if they had, who gives a ****. Everybody needs help to win.

3 superstars on titties? I'm assuming it's a set of tits, which means only two boobs, but Bosh doesn't like titties anyway, so excluding him shouldn't be a big deal. See: Bosh pours champagne on himself . . . for reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    3 superstars on titties? I'm assuming it's a set of tits, which means only two boobs, but Bosh doesn't like titties anyway, so excluding him shouldn't be a big deal. See: Bosh pours champagne on himself . . . for reference.
    Who DOESN'T like titties?

Local High School Star LilEddyCurry's Avatar

So what if the Thunder won it?

1. Bosh isn't a superstar

2. Wade has been inconsistent

3. Lebron/Wade/Bosh overall < Magic/Kareem/Worthy, Bird/Mchale/Parish, and Jordan/Pippen/Rodman. No-one undermines the achievements of those players, so in the interest of fairness.....

How is a team with a 3x MVP winner an 'underdog'?

Get that bullshit the [COLOR="Black"]fu[/COLOR]ck out of here.

you want me to bump all them threads saying OKC>Heat and Heat = 3 stars vs OKC complete team?

you also want me to remind you about that graph showing the entire United States except for Miami believing OKC would win?

how about the rest of ISH writing off the Heat when OKC defeated San Antonio talking about the real finals was WCF?

shut up hater. the entire year the Heat bench has been maligned (and rightly so). the fact that they stepped up at a very crucial time does not erase the fact that they've been sucking all year and that Lebron had to carry this team almost by himself first when Bosh got injured, and then when Wade continued sucking eggs in Celtics series.

if you're not impressed ok. but you'd also not be impressed with the Celtics winning with KG, Ray, and PP, and you'd also not be impressed with all other stacked teams that won the championship the past years.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonyeuw

1. Bosh isn't a superstar
    Why not? Name me a better third option the 15 years. In fact, name me a second option (outside of Kobe and Garnett).

He played fantastic in the finals.