Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: David Lee is the ultimate professional...

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Steve Kerr is racist
    I think he sits Lee to get the black players to like him more. It is a form of racism.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

David Lee is pretty much done, whatever foot-speed he had has completely left him now at the age of 31. He just can't stay in front of his man and it's as simple as that. I agree that he is a good rebounder and great finisher with either hand but when he is so much of a negative on defense that it makes him a net negative player overall. He doesn't deserve to be on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    I think he sits Lee to get the black players to like him more. It is a form of racism.
    No doubt

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    Ask leBRONZE, bitch only plays for money
    Wasn't he the one who took a pay cut, while your boy crippled the Laker franchise with his contract?

Speaks to how cot damn deep this team is. When you've got the likes of a David Lee resting up for the playoffs to be one of your first bigs off the bench you know you're in a good position to make some noise.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    If they want to go with Green, great. However, there is no reason Lee should be getting DNP-CD. Lee is too good for that.
    That happened twice, stop overreacting.

And the Warriors have a very solid front court rotation, why mess with it? Green fits like a glove; Great defender, shoots 53% from three, good rebounder, hell he is an all around good player. Bogut is the big body in the middle, ofc he is going to get playing time over Lee. Speights is having a GREAT season, did you know he is averaging 11pts/5reb in 16mpg? I wouldn't be surprised if Lee was the one to get his minutes cut come playoff time, they just don't need him. He might be individually better player than any of the other 3 front court players, but all 3 of them fit the team better than Lee does at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    He's a stretch four who can't hit a 3
    Huh? Tht's not his game, at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    That happened twice, stop overreacting.

And the Warriors have a very solid front court rotation, why mess with it? Green fits like a glove; Great defender, shoots 53% from three, good rebounder, hell he is an all around good player. Bogut is the big body in the middle, ofc he is going to get playing time over Lee. Speights is having a GREAT season, did you know he is averaging 11pts/5reb in 16mpg? I wouldn't be surprised if Lee was the one to get his minutes cut come playoff time, they just don't need him. He might be individually better player than any of the other 3 front court players, but all 3 of them fit the team better than Lee does at this time.
    What the hell are you talking about? It happens ALL THE TIME, including once again last night.

And I don't even have to look up the stats to know Green doesn't shoot 53% from 3.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Wasn't he the one who took a pay cut, while your boy crippled the Laker franchise with his contract?
    Kg gifx10

Why is this thread acting like David Lee was a good player??

He has never been relevant. Every where he went, the team sucked and he stays losing.

Poor man's Kevin Love, and that's probably one of the worst player you can imagine

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal
    Why is this thread acting like David Lee was a good player??

He has never been relevant. Every where he went, the team sucked and he stays losing.

Poor man's Kevin Love, and that's probably one of the worst player you can imagine
    Multiple all-star appearances. All-NBA 3rd team. Has led the NBA in double doubles. Once posted 24 straight double doubles. Was the only player in the NBA to average 18 points, 11 rebounds and three assists in 12-13. Etc.

Great player.