Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Default Re: Avery Bradley - Already the best perimeter defender in the league?

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    so pretty much the same as has been the case for the last four years? where all the celtics have to do is stay healthy?

except they are a team of 30 year olds, so there will always be injuries. and when the celtics lose, we can blame the injuries, and act like they arent pretty predictable, and act like they arent a by product of having such an old team

"Team of 30 year olds"

Celtics 30+ players in the rotation: Terry, Pierce, Garnett
    Heat 30+ players in the rotation: Wade, Haslem, Miller, Allen, Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Borat
    Obvious foul.
    In the eyes of refs who baby superstars, yes it would be.
    Last edited by ballup; 01-11-2013 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    so pretty much the same as has been the case for the last four years? where all the celtics have to do is stay healthy?

except they are a team of 30 year olds, so there will always be injuries. and when the celtics lose, we can blame the injuries, and act like they arent pretty predictable, and act like they arent a by product of having such an old team

Except it was the young guys (Bradley, Green, Wilcox) who got hurt last year, not the old guys.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    You don't have Sefolosha in that top tier right now? I guess he's had some games this year where he's gotten lit up by Kobe and Joe Johnson. But he's also had equally impressive games of shutting down Parker, CP3, and Harden. I don't know, though, it's hard to say he's definitively better than most of the other guys you listed.
    I've only watched like 10 OKC games this season, so perhaps I'm underselling him (just like I've seen a disproportionate number of Nuggets game this season for whatever reason, so I might be overrating Iggy). Either way, perimeter defense is more art than science IMO, so it's rather inexact.