Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Elder Scrolls Online and Wildstar

So played ESO this weekend up to about level 8. Started off a bit dull, but picked up around level 5. I wish combat was more like a traditional Elder Scrolls game, and less MMOish. In Skyrim, I'd have no problem taking on 5 or 6 enemies at a time, here any more than 2 is guaranteed death.

It's fairly boring until level 10 and especially 15 when you get the second weapon slot.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    It's fairly boring until level 10 and especially 15 when you get the second weapon slot.
    Yeah it seems to get better the farther I get into it (almost 10 now), although maybe I am building my character wrong, because combat on story missions is becoming quite difficult. I might have to start grouping some 'solo' content.

If you're playing a mele class like nightblade without any ranged capabilities it can be pretty tough at times. You have to move out of the red, block, interrupt, and use knockbacks or other CC to beat a lot of pulls.

I switched from Destruction staff to One hand and Shield after level 15, and am liking that playing style a lot better (been tanking in 4 mans a bit). Progressing slowly, due to lack of playing time, only about level 26 now, but absolutely loving the game so far.

Only complaints are the bugs, seem to be quite a few missing objectives that require the log out/log in trick to solve and the lack of a centralized auction house. Despite being in a trade guild of 300+ people now, I still feel the game needs a real Auction House.