Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Julius randle could very well be rookie of the year or 2nd best player in the draft

Hes a charles barkley replica

Hes a grown man with an nba body thats ready to go. If gasol leaves kobe will basically depend on him as his 2nd option and in pick and rolls

Wiggins might turn out great but he isnt doing much on a team with all that talent in cleveland. Embiid isnt playing and hes already injury prone. Exum hasnt played in 10 months and he went up against scrubs. Smart cant shoot a lick and cant play shooting guard beside rondo at 6 foot 3. He takes so many outaide shots even though he cant shoot.
    Arron gordan is vastly overrated. Shoulda went 8th or 9th.

Honestly the only guy who can out do randle next year is jabari parker.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Julius randle could very well be rookie of the year or 2nd best player in the draft

no he cant actually.

Default Re: Julius randle could very well be rookie of the year or 2nd best player in the draft

I'm liking the pick more now. Hoping he gets a ton of low-post isolations. Should play well with Kobe.

he could be really good but he has to learn to shoot. If he ever gets a jumper then he could be an all star. big if tho

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

All he needs to do is rebound Kobe's misses and get the hell out of the way.

Randle could be the most consistent player coming out of this draft.

Rebounding is a skill that can rarely be taught. Technique can be taught, but the drive to get the board and the vision to judge where it will come off is something you are either born with or you aren't.

And he has it.

I hope so bro.

Went to dinner with the fam and was watching outside thru a window like a fiend and when LAL was on the clock I was really hoping for Randle. That team needs an injection of toughness.

Luv the pick. Lakers will be back to their standard and superior soon enough that have been playing the suck-mediocre-high draft-praying for success franchises that have been at it for decades with no hardware or real hope.

Last edited by ROCSteady; 06-26-2014 at 10:57 PM.

He's the most NBA ready prospect in this draft, easy 15/10 with potential of 20/20 on any night

Cool Re: Julius randle could very well be rookie of the year or 2nd best player in the draft

I love the Laker's, got handed the best player in the draft.. I think he can get rookie of the year, or at least rookie all star MVP.. LOL I DIDN'T think WE get him.. a true keeper.. so happy we didn't trade the #7 pick now...wow...

He had one of the highest offensive rebound rates in college basketball, even while playing along side Dakari Johnson and Willie Cauley-Stein.

He's a monster on the glass and built like a tank.

Good High School Starter DFish24's Avatar

18/9 ROY book it.

I usually hit open layups

What is amazing is that he didn't even get showcase all his skills at Kentucky. If you look back at his highschool tapes he was able to play the perimeter quite well. I think he'll develop that 15-18 footer in no time. He has a great skill set and seems to have a great attitude, i.e. "They'll regret passing on me." Kobe will love that and so will his teammates.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

lakers still wont make the playoffs though.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by RonSwanson
    What is amazing is that he didn't even get showcase all his skills at Kentucky. If you look back at his highschool tapes he was able to play the perimeter quite well. I think he'll develop that 15-18 footer in no time. He has a great skill set and seems to have a great attitude, i.e. "They'll regret passing on me." Kobe will love that and so will his teammates.
    Kupchak said they were surprised with his mid range game in the two workouts

He said he was much better shooter than they had anticipated