Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default So KD is clearly the MVP....

But has he taken over as the best player in the league? I think KD needs to keep this up for longer until I say he's the best in the league.
    Last edited by Shade8780; 01-18-2014 at 04:52 PM.

Banned

Default Re: So KD is clearly the MVP....

Going by this logic, LeBron was never the best player in the league until after the 2012 Finals

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    Going by this logic, LeBron was never the best player in the league until after the 2012 Finals
    When I think about it again, I say that he has to get far in the Playoffs, but I'll probably end up saying KD is the best player in the league if he keeps this up longer.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    When I think about it again, I say that he has to get far in the Playoffs, but I'll probably end up saying KD is the best player in the league if he keeps this up longer.
    He made the NBA Finals at the age of 23 and scored 31 a game on 55% shooting. His team failed him, unfortunately. He had just as much playoff success that year as LeBron had in his first 8 years in the league.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

He made the NBA Finals at the age of 23 and scored 31 a game on 55% shooting. His team failed him, unfortunately. He had just as much playoff success that year as LeBron had in his first 8 years in the league.

Did he ? Maybe you should recheck everything.. Stat wise Lebron was superior and also team success as Lebron was never knocked out in the first round.

only way to get any further than making the finals is winning

He's not the best player yet, but he will be. He's only 25 too. Definitely the MVP though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Did he ? Maybe you should recheck everything.. Stat wise Lebron was superior and also team success as Lebron was never knocked out in the first round.
    Durant's playoff stats through his first 6 seasons. 29/8/4 3 TOV 59 TS%
    LeBron's playoff stats through his first 8 seasons. 28/8/7 4 TOV 56 TS%

If by superior stats, you mean 1 less ppg, 3 more assists per game, .5 more TOV, and 3% less efficient, then you should probably look up the definition of superior.

And they both lost in the Finals, except it was totally LeBron's fault both times his teams lost. And LeBron played in the joke of the East. He was getting the 3-4 seed as a 50 win team. The only time Durant lost in the 1st round, his team won 50 games but was an 8 seed and got knocked out by the NBA champion Lakers. Fvck outta here clown.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Durant's playoff stats through his first 6 seasons. 29/8/4 3 TOV 59 TS%
    LeBron's playoff stats through his first 8 seasons. 28/8/7 4 TOV 56 TS%

If by superior stats, you mean 1 less ppg, 3 more assists per game, .5 more TOV, and 3% less efficient, then you should probably look up the definition of superior.

And they both lost in the Finals, except it was totally LeBron's fault both times his teams lost. And LeBron played in the joke of the East. He was getting the 3-4 seed as a 50 win team. The only time Durant lost in the 1st round, his team won 50 games but was an 8 seed and got knocked out by the NBA champion Lakers. Fvck outta here clown.

Lebron played in more games/series...

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

There is really nothing more pathetic than Joyner and King arguing with eachother. It amazes me that they can type with so much ***** in their face.

Banned

Lebron played in more games/series...
    Oh really? I would have never guessed a guy in his 8th season would have played in more games/series than a guy in his 6th.

LeBron in his 1st 6 years beat
    39-43 Pistons team team
    47-35 Hawks team
    42-40 Wizards team
    41-41 Nets team
    41-41 Wizards team
    53-29 Pistons team
    43-39 Wizards team

Durant in his 1st 6 years beat
    45-37 Rockets team
    62-20 Spurs team
    51-31 Lakers team
    44-38 Mavs team
    50-32 Nuggets team
    46-36 Grizzlies team

LeBron had 1 more playoff series victory, and Durant's all star teammate got hurt or else they make it to the Finals again last year.

Lebron actually had to win the MVP twice (not just be ahead in a MVP race midseason) and had to be overall better than Kobe on both ends in the regular season + playoffs while Kobe clearly was not coasting (which Lebron is right now)... he had to do this for many years just to ONLY earn the right to be in the "best player discussion" with Kobe.... and he still didnt become officially "best player" until he also won the championship/fmvp.....

I love KD, but 40 regular season games is not something that signs of such a back-to-back MVP/FMVP/Champion.... a couple of cool statistical performances due to Westbrook being out and which Lebron was not being able to match due to his coasting nature in the regular season is not enough....

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Lebron actually had to win the MVP twice (not just be ahead in a MVP race midseason) and had to be overall better than Kobe on both ends in the regular season + playoffs while Kobe clearly was not coasting (which Lebron is right now)...

Minutes played:

Last edited by Magic 32; 01-18-2014 at 07:13 PM.

3-time NBA All-Star

then you just show how low IQ lebron fanboys are . Theres a reason why its called leastern conference

why don't you give him a ring?
    I mean with westbrook healthy, ibaka improving, reggie jackson and steven adams not sucking and Him playin like sweet baby jesus they 100% ring.

You can't be serious dem scrubass spurs will beat dem right?

Inb4 second round exit, you know you fear it but do talk shit. please.