Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Why do cats troll on internet message boards?

I'm only active on about 3 message boards. This one and the other 2 are for cell phone hacking. The thing I don't grasp is trolling. I can see if you're playing dumb with one of your boys or whatever, but to consistently do it day in and day out? Anybody care to admit why they do it? Like, I'm a clown for real. I'm the life of the party, thought about trying my hand at sstand up comedy for a while etc so I can appreciate a good laugh just like the next guy. I'm 31 and I am very very immature, but I don't understand why a grown ass man would troll.

Banned

Default Re: Why do cats troll on internet message boards?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    I'm only active on about 3 message boards. This one and the other 2 are for cell phone hacking. The thing I don't grasp is trolling. I can see if you're playing dumb with one of your boys or whatever, but to consistently do it day in and day out? Anybody care to admit why they do it? Like, I'm a clown for real. I'm the life of the party, thought about trying my hand at sstand up comedy for a while etc so I can appreciate a good laugh just like the next guy. I'm 31 and I am very very immature, but I don't understand why a grown ass man would troll.
    Because these people get no real pleasure out of real life so they go to a place to get attention with little repercussion. These people are socially inept or have no life. To do it once or twice, OK. But to carry it on for months, even years on end? Unbelievable.

I honestly feel more sorry for them, not in a sympathetic way, but like how you see a crackhead on the street begging for money. In this case, begging for attention.

Banned

Some people just have personalities where its easier for them to try to make people feel bad than it is for them to be productive. They have pent up anger that they cant express in real life, so they express it online. It can also be a lack of attention. Some topics on this forum you can just tell are only being made so that they can get some attention.

It's just crazy to me to see. Then this is a basketball forum. 3/4 of the dudes don't love the game. They love the players. I feel super old sometimes. I haven't seen a man over 30 doing that shit though. It's beyond crazy to me. These same people make more than one profile and all that. I'm just like wtf lol.

I agree with the one dude that said he feels sorry for them though. I just shake my head and I'm like damn. What a shitty life.

Dunking on everybody in the park The Iron Sheik's Avatar

what you see people do on here isn't trolling. they're just morons. real trolling is tasteful and done for the sake of humor. kids these days think calling someone a ****** is trolling when that couldn't be further from the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
    what you see people do on here isn't trolling. they're just morons. real trolling is tasteful and done for the sake of humor. kids these days think calling someone a ****** is trolling when that couldn't be further from the truth.
    Ah true.

Because they're the worst, between the trolling and clawing and general a[COLOR="Black"]sshole[/COLOR]ness. Anyone who prefers them over dogs is nuts.

Banned

because its easy to troll in message board to remain anonymous than in outside world

Quote Originally Posted by shaq2000
    Because they're the worst, between the trolling and clawing and general a[COLOR="Black"]sshole[/COLOR]ness. Anyone who prefers them over dogs is nuts.
    Dumbass lol. I was reading like what the hell is this lol. Nice one.

I know a guy on another forum who loves to troll fans of certain teams. He's been banned several times and is close to getting permabanned. Last year a couple of guys met him IRL and apparently he's the nicest guy ever.

Some people just get a kick out of trolling and aren't genuinely sick in the head or anything. I just question the ones who persist past the point of sanity.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    I know a guy on another forum [COLOR="Red"]who loves to troll fans of certain teams.[/COLOR] He's been banned several times and is close to getting permabanned. Last year a couple of guys met him IRL and apparently he's the nicest guy ever.

Some people just get a kick out of trolling and aren't genuinely sick in the head or anything. I just question the ones who persist past the point of sanity.
    ah...I'm like that with Eagle/Giants/Skins fans...I was like that in here back in the day with Heat fans when the refs robbed the Mavs...

why?...because I hate those teams, want to make their fans suffer a little

in return, they troll me back...it's just the natural order of the sports universe...it's not much fun if you can't tell the rival fans of your team to go fck themselves

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

It's good fun but it gets boring after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    ah...I'm like that with Eagle/Giants/Skins fans...I was like that in here back in the day with Heat fans when the refs robbed the Mavs...

why?...because I hate those teams, want to make their fans suffer a little

in return, they troll me back...it's just the natural order of the sports universe...it's not much fun if you can't tell the rival fans of your team to go fck themselves
    Yeah but I mean he trolls ISH style, like has a completely different persona for that particular sub-forum.

Trollin' ain't easy.

I actually own a company that employs internet trolls. I pay them in ramen to mess with all the Asians, hipsters, and illiterate idiots of the web.