Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron James is the greatest SF of this era and nobody will challenge him

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    He's the most overrated player in the NBA. Melo was still a 2nd round virgin before they acquired Mr. Big Shot. Durant already surpassed him in his 2nd and 3rd season.
    2nd round or Finals appearance. Whats the diff? The end, both came out with no rings and no finals mvps. The goal is to get in this league and dominate the whole year, win a ring, be able to call yourself a champion. Not dominate the regular season and then be dominated in the postseason. Or completely disappear in the Finals...

Default Re: Lebron James is the greatest SF of this era and nobody will challenge him

As huge basketball fan I hope the Knicks trades Melo. Your team might improve if you replace him with another player that fits perfectly with Amare.

Quote Originally Posted by fubu05
    2nd round or Finals appearance. Whats the diff? The end, both came out with no rings and no finals mvps. The goal is to get in this league and dominate the whole year, win a ring, be able to call yourself a champion. Not dominate the regular season and then be dominated in the postseason. Or completely disappear in the Finals...

You are an idiot. Advancing to the NBA Finals is still a huge accomplishment. Melo is a F*cking loser, and a cancer.

LeBron still has a better career than Melo. Melanoma is not even a top 75 player of all time. He might never win an NBA MVP Award in this decade.

Oh i'm just waiting for Joyner right now.

Is this a bait thread?

I'm not saying Melo and Lebron are on the same level. Right now LeBron is obviously the better player, and higher ranked. But I think if Melo manages to win a couple rings along with Finals MVPs, and LeBron remains without a championship, whos to say Melo won't be ranked higher. After this Miami team, LeBron has one of the best teams built around him and if he's not able to win, how much credit can you really give him. That's all I'm saying. IF. I'm not going on some prediction saying Melo will win this many rings just providing a hypothetical.

As huge basketball fan I hope the Knicks trades Melo. Your team might improve if you replace him with another player that fits perfectly with Amare.
    Don't lie, man. You're just someone choking heavily on LeBron's dick. You're not a basketball fan.

He's the most overrated player in the NBA. Melo was still a 2nd round virgin before they acquired Mr. Big Shot. Durant already surpassed him in his 2nd and 3rd season.
    Overrated how?

Hes a Top 3 SF in the NBA.
    Hes a Top 15 player in the NBA.

Calling him "overrated" is like suggesting hes on par with Danny Granger or something and that isn't the case no matter how much you downplay his "lack of defense".

Melo was a 2nd Rd virgin because he carried mediocre Nuggets teams to the Playoffs in his first 3 years. Then lost to teams who reached the NBA Finals in 3 of the next 4 years.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SAKOTXA
    Oh i'm just waiting for Joyner right now.

Is this a bait thread?

Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Durant may not be on LeBron's level but it's a lot closer than you people would like to think. LeBron is the top player in the league but it's not anywhere close to a 'by far' situation and he has shortcomings, which until he proves he can deal with those shortcomings in a championship run will be a real issue with his game. Why this needs to be said, I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    Don't lie, man. You're just someone choking heavily on LeBron's dick. You're not a basketball fan.

Just shut the F*ck up. You are a piece of $hit compared to me.

You are an idiot. Advancing to the NBA Finals is still a huge accomplishment. Melo is a F*cking loser, and a cancer.

LeBron still has a better career than Melo. Melanoma is not even a top 75 player of all time. He might never win an NBA MVP Award in this decade.
    Why are you being so insecure. Please get your head out of your ass, or should I say LeBron's?

Metta World Peace says hello

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    Metta World Peace says hello
    Artest is number 2 just ahead of [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Durant[/COLOR] and Melo.

All LeBron23 does is choke, choke, choke no matter what
    If LeBron James' dick is around, it goes straight up in his butt
    And every time LeBron steps up in the building, this h0m0's dick stands up

And it stays there! And he says, "Yeah!"

Up, down, up, down, up down

'Cause all he does it swallow, swallow, swallow
    And if it's going in, LeBron James' dick will stay there!

(Parody of a certain song you guys may all know and love. "All I do is win," suckas)

Quote Originally Posted by fubu05
    I'm not saying Melo and Lebron are on the same level. Right now LeBron is obviously the better player, and higher ranked. But I think if Melo manages to win a couple rings along with Finals MVPs, and LeBron remains without a championship, whos to say Melo won't be ranked higher. After this Miami team, LeBron has one of the best teams built around him and if he's not able to win, how much credit can you really give him. That's all I'm saying. IF. I'm not going on some prediction saying Melo will win this many rings just providing a hypothetical.
    How can Melo win NBA title? This guy is playing with Amare and Chandler, but the Knicks couldn't even beat those weaker teams.