Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Decent playground baller rfoster24's Avatar

Default It sucks that MVP voters will shy away from Rose

strictly because of his numbers. He is a truly unselfish superstar. Derrick Rose will never lead the league in scoring. He will probably never lead in assists. He WILL win multiple championships.

Default Re: It sucks that MVP voters will shy away from Rose

Quote Originally Posted by rfoster24
    strictly because of his numbers. He is a truly unselfish superstar. Derrick Rose will never lead the league in scoring. He will probably never lead in assists. He WILL win multiple championships.
    He is a great player and has the potential to be a good leader.

Only time will tell how good he will be (he has been great so far this season).
    He definitely has a team good enough to contend though.

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

wow....Heard this about James, and we're still waiting. you have no way of knowing this. I like rose alot though , the league needs more player like him. His only object is win, he doesnt care about the stat sheet just plays for the W and takes full responsibility for the failures of his team.

Decent playground baller rfoster24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
    wow....Heard this about James, and we're still waiting. you have no way of knowing this. I like rose alot though , the league needs more player like him. His only object is win, he doesnt care about the stat sheet just plays for the W and takes full responsibility for the failures of his team.
    you didn't hear it from me...I am saying Rose will.

That being said, Lebron will still end up with multiple championships too lol.

it would be very patehtic if he cant get atleast 1 with the Heat.

He will need to get a legit 2nd option to do this...wether it's a wing or a big. winning titles is very tough without a legit number two. Pistons and mavs did it but it's not the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    He will need to get a legit 2nd option to do this...wether it's a wing or a big. winning titles is very tough without a legit number two. Pistons and mavs did it but it's not the norm.
    great team balance is how they did...bulls would need that...

Quote Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
    great team balance is how they did...bulls would need that...
    You can win one title when everything goes right like last year with Mavs. All your role players need to be on their game. All of Dallas's guys were on fire all post season but to do it multiple years is very rare. Bulls cast outside of Rose need to take the challenge and shoot near the end of games. Rose is being asked to do it all the time...last year Jason Terry was willing and took big shots, so did Kidd.

don

I dunno, he ran away with it last year and Howard was just as deserving, as long as he keeps getting over hyped he has a good shot at it again.

Local High School Star

The media doesn't like modest humble players, they like in your face flashy conceited players that always give them good stories. Rose can score 35 and be totally ignored by ESPN. In fact that happens pretty often. I've never seen a superstar get more ignored than DRose. It's a miracle he even got one even when he was clearly the best candidate. He will have to be way better than everyone to earn his second but I think he is more than capable after all he is the youngest MVP winner ever and a true winner.

LeBron is gonna win his 3rd MVP Award. LBJ is having another great season. Current LBJ is a better player than 2009 and 2010 Cleveland LeBron.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Way to invite the hate fest and troll brigade.

Good job!

im a superhero

Quote Originally Posted by demons2005
    The media doesn't like modest humble players, they like in your face flashy conceited players that always give them good stories. Rose can score 35 and be totally ignored by ESPN. In fact that happens pretty often. I've never seen a superstar get more ignored than DRose. It's a miracle he even got one even when he was clearly the best candidate. He will have to be way better than everyone to earn his second but I think he is more than capable after all he is the youngest MVP winner ever and a true winner.

hes the most hyped player ive ever seen. dude got headlines like no one when he had 10-30 shooting games saying that he carried the bulls.
    the defense is the reason that team wins games. obvious enough when they didnt miss a beat when he was out injured.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by donald_trump

hes the most hyped player ive ever seen. dude got headlines like no one when he had 10-30 shooting games saying that he carried the bulls.
    the defense is the reason that team wins games. obvious enough when they didnt miss a beat when he was out injured.
    how does that explain the media glossing over his ownage of CP and the Clips. There are still some saying he's not the best PG. Also they'll show Lebron and Kobe at ratios of 10 to 1 to Rose, who they choose to simply ignore. and lol at the Bulls being better without rose