Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NBA League Pass

Banned

Default NBA League Pass

Hello, i would like to ask you what is going on with my league pass. I bought it for playoffs last year and when i look it up on my account>my packages it says current packages>League Pass Premium Regular Season + Playoffs (One-Time)
    and when i try to get a free trial from 28thOct till 4thNov it says you already have subrscription on this package. I know i didn't bought it cause i just don't have that amount of money on my card so that it buys it automatically.
    Thanks in advance

Golden State Aster*sks

Default Re: NBA League Pass

maybe Adam Silver decided to give you free League Pass for life.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Taller than CP3
    maybe Adam Silver decided to give you free League Pass for life.
    Then he's [COLOR="DarkOrange"]gold[/COLOR]

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tragicbronson
    Hello, i would like to ask you what is going on with my league pass. I bought it for playoffs last year and when i look it up on my account>my packages it says current packages>League Pass Premium Regular Season + Playoffs (One-Time)
    and when i try to get a free trial from 28thOct till 4thNov it says you already have subrscription on this package. I know i didn't bought it cause i just don't have that amount of money on my card so that it buys it automatically.
    Thanks in advance

I believe if you didn't cancel your league pass subscription after the last season then you automatically get an extension. I think your card will be charged after Nov 4th.

Yeah it automatically renews, and just takes money.
    Good luck getting it cancelled and money returned I battled with them last season and finally got my money back..

basically go on in the live time chat (it's open like 2 hours a day) and demand to have the whole account deleted and all money returned if they took it. They do not reply to emails..

Quote Originally Posted by 2swift4u
    I believe if you didn't cancel your league pass subscription after the last season then you automatically get an extension. I think your card will be charged after Nov 4th.

If you purchase a one year package (full season + playoffs) you shouldn't have to cancel it at the completion of the season. The auto renewal should be illegal..

I also found out it tried auto renew my subscription from last year for like 300+ dollars for this season. Every season untill now it didn't auto renew, and now they just tried sneaking it in without making it clear to the user?

Cancelled the subscription and switched to Ballstreams.

****ing thieves.

Dunking on everybody in the park KrizMiz's Avatar

if you bought league pass last season, you have it automatic free until november 4th

Quote Originally Posted by dannywpt
    I also found out it tried auto renew my subscription from last year for like 300+ dollars for this season. Every season untill now it didn't auto renew, and now they just tried sneaking it in without making it clear to the user?

****ing thieves.
    when did you switch to ballstreams? how long did it take to get a reply from them?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KrizMiz
    if you bought league pass last season, you have it automatic free until november 4th
    First of all guys, thanks for your responses. This was my initial first thought. And i remember when i first entered my packages todays there was something i canceled right away without thinking what it is. Dunno what it was and now the only this left is http://i.imgur.com/T0sog3p.jpg . This is the crap i can't cancel. I really hope that it is what krizmiz said and that it will automatically go of after the 4th even though i doensn't sound so convincing to myself. And yeah, they don't reply to emails, fcking scums, like they don't have enough money already. And about the live chat, i am not really sure that i've ever used but i hope i can reach to them.

They definitely auto renewed especially if they've tried to take money out !!!
    Get on the live chat and cancel it if you don't want the league pass, trust me I went through this exact same thing last season

It's the only way to cancel and get money back if they've taken any.

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    when did you switch to ballstreams? how long did it take to get a reply from them?
    I made an account during last winter, but decided to pay (go premium) on their site a week ago. Don't remember how long it took to open an account.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by dannywpt

****ing thieves.
    same here man. Hopefully ballstreams is great like everybody has been posting.

http://www.ballstreams.com/ref/11772

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    They definitely auto renewed especially if they've tried to take money out !!!
    Get on the live chat and cancel it if you don't want the league pass, trust me I went through this exact same thing last season

It's the only way to cancel and get money back if they've taken any.

"Hello, Our chat service is currently closed until the start of the 2014-2015 Season. If you are in need of assistance please submit a ticket and we will get back to you soon. Thank you, League Pass Support"

WOW, it's like the worst support ever . They have so much money and they are so fcking greedy it's hard to believe. What am i supposed to do now

Quote Originally Posted by tragicbronson
    "Hello, Our chat service is currently closed until the start of the 2014-2015 Season. If you are in need of assistance please submit a ticket and we will get back to you soon. Thank you, League Pass Support"

WOW, it's like the worst support ever . They have so much money and they are so fcking greedy it's hard to believe. What am i supposed to do now
    Start of the season is about 6 hours away
    See what time the chat is open and tell them to cancel it