Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    High School Varsity 6th Man Dr. Ice's Avatar

Default Luol Deng scouting report comes out, racial remarks originally from cavs scout.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/n...2/LuolDeng.pdf

I wonder how the media will makes this Lebron related...also it's good to see that danny ferry wasn't lying in that the comments came from a report.

Also, it appears that irving and waiters really DO have some sort of issue in that locker room.

Lakers, bobcats, mavs, and suns had interest in trading for deng at the deadline.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Luol Deng scouting report comes out, racial remarks originally from cavs scout.

Quite honestly, the most fascinating stuff about these Hawks owner and Danny Ferry things has been seeing how stuff actually works and looks like behind the scenes (you know, aside from the racial stuff). It's kind of neat to see official e-mails via owner and scouting reports.

Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

Default Re: Luol Deng scouting report comes out, racial remarks originally from cavs scout.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    Quite honestly, the most fascinating stuff about these Hawks owner and Danny Ferry things has been seeing how stuff actually works and looks like behind the scenes (you know, aside from the racial stuff). It's kind of neat to see official e-mails via owner and scouting reports.
    I agree. But...is this sht even forreal?

Good High School Starter dreamwarrior's Avatar

Wow, it appears the report confirms Delonte west banged Lebron's mom.

People are speculating that Chris grant is the one who wrote the remarks, but I find that hard to believe

Made that high school varsity squad

When will white management and owners stop being racist in the nba

I think this must also be said: Screw the cavaliers, thanks for making my team even MORE dysfunctional, i hope lebron quits after finding out about this.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

NBA Superstar

Damn, looks like Cleveland is going to have to turn their jerseys inside out in protest

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Cliff notes? Nobody has time to read that

Damn people throwing each other under the bus left and right

So why is Ferry being placed on leave, then? Just for reading the report?

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dreamwarrior
    Wow, it appears the report confirms Delonte west banged Lebron's mom.

I thought that shit on his lip already confirmed it?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    So why is Ferry being placed on leave, then? Just for reading the report?
    If it was actually in the report, doesnt this kind of exonerate Ferry?
    I mean maybe the dude was just reading mindlessly out loud on the conference call and didn't expect that kind of language to be in the report.

Wonder how much of this came out due to Sterling's alleged PI firms digging up dirt on other owners