Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar

Default NBA's Nightmare: Who has the better chance to make it to the Finals Hawks or Grizz?

Atlanta and Memphis are both NBA markets. It would definitely be the NBA's worst nightmare if they both made it. Who is the likely of the two to make it to the finals?

Default Re: NBA's Nightmare: Who has the better chance to make it to the Finals Hawks or Grizz?

Hawks headed all the way.

cool guy

Default Re: NBA's Nightmare: Who has the better chance to make it to the Finals Hawks or Grizz?

DEFINITELY the Hawks. Grizzlies will have a much tougher path because they're in the West.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Hawks

Better question is who would win a finals between Memphis and the Hawks?

Can the Hawks really stop Z-Bo/Gasol?

This ninja just compare those bums in Memphis to the Hawks?

Memphis always chokes in the playoffs and has no offensive firepower to win series against elite teams. Hawks have the best starting 5 along with the best coach and the best offense on top of an elite defense when they are focused. Their bench is also legit. Grizzlies are just another scrub team compared to Atlanta.

Good High School Starter AussieG's Avatar

Grizz aren't playing their best ball at the moment and it's a tough month in terms of lots of road games and little rest. By the start of the playoffs it'll be easier to say how they could go. Right now, they aren't playing near their best.

If playoffs started today I'd say Hawks but there's still a month or so for things to change. No point peaking too early.

I rule the local playground

Hawks but I think Memphis can knock off the Warriors. The Warriors are living off of 20 fast break points a game right now.

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth

Can the Hawks really stop Z-Bo/Gasol?
    Yea they will struggle to contain those beasts that put up 18/8 on 40% shooting in the playoffs last year. Big men shooting worse than Westbrick.

Z-Bo had a PER of 13.65, Gasol 14.72. How can Hawks hope to stop them?

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Yea they will struggle to contain those beasts that put up 18/8 on 40% shooting in the playoffs last year. Big men shooting worse than Westbrick.

Z-Bo had a PER of 13.65, Gasol 14.72. How can Hawks hope to stop them?
    At the same time, they would have likely knocked out the Thunder if it weren't for a Reggie Jackson miracle, and that was one of the best teams in the league last year.

But yeah the Hawks are much >>>>>> OKC so I do see your point.

At the same time, they would have likely knocked out the Thunder if it weren't for a Reggie Jackson miracle, and that was one of the best teams in the league last year.

Hawks are balanced and ferocious, they keep coming at you with the power of 4 All-Stars and the coach of the year. OKC was led by Scott Brooks and got lucky with the refs.

Hawks are the greatest team I have seen in my entire life, and I have been watching the NBA since 2011.

NBA lottery pick

I probably wouldn't watch the first three quarters of those games, honestly. I'd rather watch my mets

I like watching, LBJ, Wade, Duncan, parker, kobe, dirk, KD, westbrook. memphis vs Atlanta is a snooze fest.

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

You do know OKC were missing Goatbrook (who's been better than Lebron btw) right?

Quote Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
    You do know OKC were missing Goatbrook (who's been better than Lebron btw) right?
    No, they weren't.

Going by ISH, once Lebron is done...the NBA is done.

Cleveland can be playing Jazz in the middle of the day on local TV, and the game not be within 10 points...and it will still be more popular on ISH than ABC's prime time game featuring the two best teams, in triple overtime...

Per ISH, the NBA needs the Lebron to be playing on their last game of the season to be relevant.