Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Dwight Howard: "Hopefully they'll start supporting me the way they need to"

People being unfair to Dwight. Its like they are poking him with a stick and he isn't allowed to defend himself because they'll just say he's an ass. Also Kobe publicly calling him out didn't make it easier. If Kobe was for example a soccer player and he called out his injured teammate like that in the media he'd be sold the day after.

Default Re: Dwight Howard: "Hopefully they'll start supporting me the way they need to"

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    This guy is straight up the biggest bitch in the league, not even close too.
    Word.

Not close at all. I'm trying to think of a worse b!tch, and I can't. D@mn.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    People being unfair to Dwight. Its like they are poking him with a stick and he isn't allowed to defend himself because they'll just say he's an ass. Also Kobe publicly calling him out didn't make it easier. If Kobe was for example a soccer player and he called out his injured teammate like that in the media he'd be sold the day after.
    Because soccer is a p[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ssy sport

Kobe called out Dwight because he was medically cleared to play. And Kobe has played through the same injury before. He just said what everyone else was thinking.

Howard is the definition of a "me first" player.

This meltdown couldnt happen to a more deserving team

this whole lakers ride has been beautiful.. Cheers to Dwight walking when the season is over

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent

Kobe called out Dwight because he was medically cleared to play. And Kobe has played through the same injury before. He just said what everyone else was thinking.

Yes, the most popular sport in the world is a ***** sport. Let's see Kobe doing that with Alex Ferguson being his coach. Even Beckham who's the most valuable and marketable person in the sports world was sold to Real Madrid and got a shoe thrown in his face by Ferguson.

And unless Kobe is Dwight or they share the same shoulder then he has no right to call him out publicly. You just don't do that to a teammate. What happens in the locker room stays in the locker room.

I don't know what Kobe is trying to prove but he called out Gasol in the media just a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    I wouldn't be surprised if he starts crying when laker fans start booing him at home.
    U mean like Kobe did during the All Star game in Philly?

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent

Soccer is a much rougher sport than basketball, so watch it.

But Nash is wrong. That would never happen in soccer.

Learning to shoot layups

So which is it? Howard says he hasn't been cleared for weeks, D'antoni says he's been cleared for a week. Who's telling the truth?

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

I've asked this before and no one answers me. Why is it remotely surprising that a guy who doesn't want to play in LA is sitting out to make sure he doesn't get screwed when he signs somewhere else? He didn't want to play here and he's coming off surgery and somehow in LA fans minds that means he's gonna be even better than normal and take them to a chip. It's disgusting how much of a pass D'antoni is getting still because of all of Dwights comments but I mean he's just answering the questions they ask him.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

#bitchmade

Serious playground baller LakersFan626's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    This meltdown couldnt happen to a more deserving team

this whole lakers ride has been beautiful.. Cheers to Dwight walking when the season is over

The Lakers sure deserve this more than a team that mocked Dirk's flu, ran up the score in the 4th quarter of the 2008 Finals game 6 when the game and championship weren't in doubt, and was full of criminals in the early/mid 2000s.

Dwight's seriously looking at getting booed in Orlando AND LA for the rest of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersFan626
    The Lakers sure deserve this more than a team that mocked Dirk's flu, ran up the score in the 4th quarter of the 2008 Finals game 6 when the game and championship weren't in doubt, and was full of criminals in the early/mid 2000s.

Dwight's seriously looking at getting booed in Orlando AND LA for the rest of his career.
    I didnt stutter...

The lakers and that smug idiot Jim Buss...

The tough talking black mama deserves it too... Keep throwing teammates under the bus Kobe... it will work one of these days..

then there is the kobe stans this season is for you guys... cheers.lol

Learning to shoot layups MtMutombo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    Kobe backtracking like the beta he is.
    Im no Kobe stan but he's about as Alpha as it gets...

I feel bad for Dwight he shouldn't even be playing he's no where close to 100% healthy. He is ruining his reputation by playing through injuries because it makes him look bad on the court. Not only that playing when he's not healthy his going to **** up his long term health. Dwight shouldn't play until he is 100% healthy so when he comes back he can have a career year.

Is it just me, or does this situation remind me a bit of Shaq's "Hurt on company time, heal on company time?" comments from way back?