Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default Madden 2011 - who else got the fever?

Couple more weeks before this gem comes out, can't wait to start playing it those of you who were in the xbox360 ISH online league are you guys down to play again?

Default Re: Madden 2011 - who else got the fever?

Iam not falling for this shit again.

I rule the local playground Finn T-Mac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    Iam not falling for this shit again.
    Good for you!

I have NFL 2k5 fever!

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Quote Originally Posted by Finn T-Mac
    Good for you!

I have NFL 2k5 fever!
    broke fagg0t!

Never played a Madden game before. I'm not an NFL fan, but have heard the game is good. Is it something that somebody like me, who has virtually no knowledge about the sport that I can just pick up and play at a reasonable level? I'm not completely clueless, like I know a few things about it, but not nearly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Finn T-Mac
    Good for you!

I have NFL 2k5 fever!
    greatest football game of all time

I rule the local playground Finn T-Mac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker
    broke fagg0t!

I ain't gonna spent my money on crappy game if I already have a better one with new rosters

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    greatest football game of all time

Yep. No game will be the same.

**** the Monopolists known as EA sports..

NBA lottery pick

2K5 was a great football game, true. BUT, some people EXTREMELY OVERRATE it. Its just like the EA haters use 2K5 b/c its all they got. If you had a totally unbiased sports gamer and made them play one game of Madden 11 (or 10) and one game of 2K5, they'd choose Madden.

And no, I'm not an EA fanboy. I really, really, really wish there wasn't this EA monopoly over the NFL, because I'd like the competition between the games, but its not like Madden is putting TOTAL garbage out year in and year out. Madden 10 was a HUGE leap from the previous games. And if Madden 11 makes any similar leap, it'll be great.

Quote Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
    2K5 was a great football game, true. BUT, some people EXTREMELY OVERRATE it. Its just like the EA haters use 2K5 b/c its all they got. If you had a totally unbiased sports gamer and made them play one game of Madden 11 (or 10) and one game of 2K5, they'd choose Madden.

And no, I'm not an EA fanboy. I really, really, really wish there wasn't this EA monopoly over the NFL, because I'd like the competition between the games, but its not like Madden is putting TOTAL garbage out year in and year out. Madden 10 was a HUGE leap from the previous games. And if Madden 11 makes any similar leap, it'll be great.
    Graphics is the only thing i can think of
    Last edited by Brujesino; 07-26-2010 at 11:34 PM.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/25955180

other guy was going for FG before half i had santana moss back there returned it 105 yards... it doesn't show but i broke it up the left first then brought it back to the right where it picks it up then i break tackle and make a semi circle then up the gut

Quote Originally Posted by ukballer
    Never played a Madden game before. I'm not an NFL fan, but have heard the game is good. Is it something that somebody like me, who has virtually no knowledge about the sport that I can just pick up and play at a reasonable level? I'm not completely clueless, like I know a few things about it, but not nearly enough.

You will be destroyed by guys who have done nothing but play madden for the past 10 years.....try it out on an easy setting and see how much you can tolerate and then think about delving deeper.

Madden is an acquired taste and if you don't have friends of equal playing skill to match up against I'd say it would be boring for you.

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    You will be destroyed by guys who have done nothing but play madden for the past 10 years.....try it out on an easy setting and see how much you can tolerate and then think about delving deeper.

Madden is an acquired taste and if you don't have friends of equal playing skill to match up against I'd say it would be boring for you.
    dunno bout that if you like sports and you like video games 99% chance you like madden

er played a Madden game before. I'm not an NFL fan, but have heard the game is good. Is it something that somebody like me, who has virtually no knowledge about the sport that I can just pick up and play at a reasonable level? I'm not completely clueless, like I know a few things about it, but not nearly enough.
    They've added quite a bit of features for people like you who have no clue about football but may be intrigued at playing Madden. With that said I would reccommend you renting or borrowing the game (Madden 10) IF possible. Or if you can buy a game and return it? Cool. Here in America we have Gamestop and you can buy a used game and so long as you return it within a week? You can return it and get your money back. I'd do it this way. Mess around with it and see if it captures your interest. If it doesnt? Do not buy Madden 11, no matter how much hype it gets. No matter how goo the reviews are. Trust me.

I borrowed Tiger Woods golf game which has awesome graphics. But my understanding of golf is poor. So I didnt find myself enjoyin the game nor wanting to learn on the fly and somehow understand it. I was wacking at the ball aimlessly posting bad scores. I almost purchased Fifa 10 but didnt. NHL as well. People hype the game up because they like the sport. They understand the sport. So playing it on a video game is good for them. But for you? Not so much.

The one difference with all these games is Madden is very popular so you may see more people with it than without. I need more than 2 hands to count the Madden gamers on my xbox friends list. I only need 2 hands with fingers to spare of gamers with Fifa. Only 1 hand for gamers with NHL AND Tiger Woods golf. So sometimes your gaming buddies can influence if you purchase a game or not. But again, I would find a way to play Madden 10. If none of your friends offline have Madden and there is no way to rent it?

Do not waste your money on Madden 11. $60 is too much money to risk whether or not you'll enjoy the game or not. Just my advice.

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

demo sucks

2 boring AZZ teams