Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Default Re: Why don't blacks who are unhappy with the US just move elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    Honest question to black posters?

Equal and fair treatment across the board. Simple as that. I don't want to feel guilty for actions of another black man. Whites dont take the hit for Timothy McVeigh, the Unabomber, etc.

Stop the stereotyping. You cant preach merit, then make accusations against a race of people because if a few.

It's not that. But why should I have to work two or three times harder than my white counterparts to accomplish the same goals?

Again. It's not that. Its the fact that being white allows you to be able to bounce back, and quicker when you do fail.

I continue*I reiterate this point. The leash for whites is longer than it is for blacks. So a white teen can make a mistake and not have to go through hell and high water to overcome it.
    What do you suggest be done to accomplish all that?

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls

It's not that. But why should I have to work two or three times harder than my white counterparts to accomplish the same goals?
    That's your ego talking.

NBA Legend

Chewing and PF21 i wish yall could agree to disagree, youre both good posters here.

Lettuce all shit on mavs fan instead.

Why is it always about black people? Hello there are other minorities in this country too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    you have to hide beyond political correctness

Again, just because you take your spoonfed "lap this up and repeat it, youll make all your peers think youre so smart and compassionate which is convenient because youre not built with the confidence and talent to speak honestly