Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Arrow Willing to bet I have the worst job out of all ISH posters.

-Pays 8.00 an hour
    -They don't do lunches or breaks, no matter how many hours you work
    -Their corporate office is only an hour away from the store, so district managers, higher ups, etc, are always in the store expecting great work despite shit pay
    -Scheduling is sporadic as hell
    -Out of like 20 employees, only 3 are guys
    -The women there have tons of drama forcing mandatory meeting like every 2-3 weeks, sometimes at 6 AM and the boss will only tell you about this 3 days in advance sometimes.
    -Our manager is a total **** who will watch video cameras all the time, make false pissed off assumptions, and always cover her own ass instead of her employees

Lets see if anyone can top me.
    Last edited by russwest0; 12-22-2014 at 02:17 AM.

Default Re: Willing to bet I have the worst job out of all ISH posters.

u have a strong case bro

Why don't you get a different job then? I'm sure you could get since you have experience. I'm about to start my first ever job tomorrow and im getting 9 an hour (which isn't minimum wage) , and paid lunch breaks.

You're supposed to strive for the best job OP, not the worst one

I have a sick job but I had to grind to get it. Just have a long-term plan and the short-term BS will be far more tolerable.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by waseem780
    Why don't you get a different job then? I'm sure you could get since you have experience. I'm about to start my first ever job tomorrow and im getting 9 an hour (which isn't minimum wage) , and paid lunch breaks.
    I might have a much better job soon. I had an interview and it went well, I'm just awaiting a call back basically.

This new job would pay over 10 dollars an hour, I'd get less hours (which is what I want), the company clearly takes better care of their employees, and the actual work I'd be doing would be much better.

Just awaiting a goddamn call and the wait is killing me cause I can't get high because if I get a call I'll have to go in for a drug test.

If I don't get this new job it will be such a tease. Going back to my shit job will be so depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    I might have a much better job soon. I had an interview and it went well, I'm just awaiting a call back basically.

This new job would pay over 10 dollars an hour, I'd get less hours (which is what I want), the company clearly takes better care of their employees, and the actual work I'd be doing would be much better.

Just awaiting a goddamn call and the wait is killing me cause I can't get high because if I get a call I'll have to go in for a drug test.

If I don't get this new job it will be such a tease. Going back to my shit job will be so depressing.
    Just rolled a fat blunt and I'm dedicating it to you my dude.

You look better with glasses BTW bro. Very stylish.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Just rolled a fat blunt and I'm dedicating it to you my dude.

You look better with glasses BTW bro. Very stylish.
    thanks man but I'm actually thinking about getting contacts because of convenience.

easier to play sports in, can wear shades over them, don't get as dirty, etc.

Banned

dude i'm glad you're tryin to get a new job. no bad employer deserves to keep his employees. i hope they all leave. just hope that you would never bad mouth your old job at the interview for your new job. no matter how bad it is. always talk up your old job. otherwise it just makes you look bad.

NBA All-star

it's kinda all a

Lupe Fiasco

8/hour

you'd be better of selling lemonade or shovel some snow or something

wait. i could use a personal assistant. do you have a driver licence? can you cook?

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0

hope you get it..........and then plot some revenge on your old job.....like rocks through windows, spooky letters and shit

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

i once worked at a place through a temp agency where i had to load semi trucks with commercial sized bags of baking material. Giant bags of flour, 5 gallon pails of god knows what, etc.

12-14 hours a day, no breaks, no lunch, no nothing. Got paid 5.25 an hour because i was a temp.

I also used to be a dishwasher at real nice italian restaurant. That might have been worse. Kitchen gets so damn hot, constant sweaty humid work from 5 until close. Also 5.25 an hour. At least every night I would get a little break and the cooks would make me something good to eat.

Everybody works those sh*tty jobs at some point in their life. I would have killed for a retail job in a nice climate controlled space where i wasn't sweating my ass off at that point in my life.

That's not the only job in the world with that pay