Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Why don't blacks who are unhappy with the US just move elsewhere?

Why not attempt to obtain a Visa and move somewhere that fits your preference? Such as moving back to Africa? Why relegate yourself to "oppression" rather than take the opportunity to move elsewhere where you can strive without being held down by the "system"?

Default Re: Why don't blacks who are unhappy with the US just move elsewhere?

That's actually a good question honestly. Every ****ing race gets humiliated here in America. The truth is if you aren't white, you are technically not up to standards. Everyone deals with this shit.

Holy shit it's Joyner.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

next time you see an unhappy black man, why dont you ask him to move back to africa?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    next time you see an unhappy black man, why dont you ask him to move back to africa?
    It's all situational man. Everyone gets unhappy at times over day to day bullshit. Thing is lets say I had a coworker who was black and constantly bitched about America keeping the black man down. Of course I'd ask him why he doesn't move somewhere else. Same if that person was of any other race.

first good Joyner thread ever

NBA Superstar

Being born black is kind of like playing life on Legendary mode in some aspects.

I mean historically while the Chinese were going through their epic history of different dynasties ****ing eachother over, while the white man was exploring the world and ****ing over the native americans, etc. what the **** were black people doing in africa?

I can see it already, a bunch of lazy nikkas sittin around: "Nah man, yall go build things, fight the bad guys, and explore s**t. We're gonna stay here and get high in our mudhuts..."

Kind of sucks to think about for current blacks that got ****ed over by lazy/dumb ancestors and a pretty shit spawn point for their race on Earth. The best places to live now are all places that's history is generated mostly from another race, and lets be real, that has to suck for black people.
    Last edited by russwest0; 12-22-2014 at 07:17 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

What money will they use to travel?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Thats a lame ass excuse. If I wanted to move out of America it'd take me no more than a month of work and saving up to do so, and I get paid total shit.

Hell, it wouldn't even take me that long because if I hated America that much I'd just sell some of my shit until I got enough to pay for a plane ticket out of here.

Banned

Yeah I don't see this thread lasting for long.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Yeah I don't see this thread lasting for long.
    pc bullshit

it's otc brother we're just having a little fun

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myth

where do you tell a white man to go?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Thats a lame ass excuse. If I wanted to move out of America it'd take me no more than a month of work and saving up to do so, and I get paid total shit.

Hell, it wouldn't even take me that long because if I hated America that much I'd just sell some of my shit until I got enough to pay for a plane ticket out of here.
    But if this is the poor black people from the slums, nobody is hiring them and they don't have shit of value to sell.

Is the average user here about 15? This forum regularly has some of the dumbest post I can imagine, things only a child would think.