Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Saw a basketball once

Default Re: 2014 Playoffs

Damn man youre still alive? Its me JR from the hoopstv days...wheres abanilla purps kfbell and the rest of them

Home of the 16

Default Re: Laker Forum Edition: 2014 NBA Playoffs | Kevin Durant 2014 MVP

SUPER LATE NEWS:

Kevin Durant wins 2014 MVP. I'm proud of him. Well deserved.

Home of the 16

Exclamation Re: 2014 Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by JUNIOR SHIZ
    Damn man youre still alive? Its me JR from the hoopstv days...wheres abanilla purps kfbell and the rest of them
    Crisoner rarely gets on ISH. But I've seen abanilla's post brought back up from the dead lately. Not sure, though.

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: 2014 Playoffs

Daaamn...we used to post here back in 2000,2001,2002..

Not airballing my layups anymore

Ibaka is out for the playoffs with a calf injury!

Sauce:

http://nba.si.com/2014/05/16/serge-i...-for-playoffs/

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Hustle
    Ibaka is out for the playoffs with a calf injury!

Sauce:

http://nba.si.com/2014/05/16/serge-i...-for-playoffs/
    Yeah I saw that today too. There's no way OKC gets by San Antonio now. They really needed him. Durant would have to be absolutely perfect. I think it's too much to ask of him to do in the playoffs on his own.

Home of the 16

I wanted OKC to win just cause the Spurs can easily match them. If the Spurs faced the Clippers; I don't know, too many key players to cover. Kawhi on Durant, Tony on Westbrook.

I hope I'm right.

The Heat and the Pacers will play game one of their ECF today on ABC. Lance Stephenson expressed his delight at playing going up against his friend D-Wade, by offering the following compliment:

"I hope his knee flares up."

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2014...at-dwyane-wade

Fans have speculated that Stephenson's brain may have 'flared up' before making that comment.

Meanwhile, the Pacers have activated their BAS (Bynum Alert System), which they're using to ensure Andrew Bynum doesn't interact or come near Roy Hibbert during the series.

Mark Jackson will return to the broadcast booth today, which spells bad news for the Heat; the last time he was a commentator, they lost 4-2 to the Mavericks in the Finals. They were undefeated during his tenure as head coach of the Warriors. Heat coach Erik Spoelstra weighed in on this issue:

https://d13csqd2kn0ewr.cloudfront.ne...?ts=1400111417

Tip-off in about an hour.
    Last edited by Chill_Hustle; 05-18-2014 at 02:32 PM.

Pacers leading 55-45 at the half. Good game so far.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Lakers91's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Hustle
    Pacers leading 55-45 at the half. Good game so far.
    Yep, Roy Hibbert showed signs of life again, if they keep that sort of play up will take it right to the Heat but they've been so inconsistent so far through the playoff's and the year maybe that's the turn of the corner, not sure whether I want either to make it haha, Pacers have a number of extremely cocky and some just plain arrogant players (Stephenson especially) but then I can't exactly say I want the Heat to win that much (not that I'm a LeBron hater or anything would just like to see an upset but then I don't want the Pacers to win ), Heat should still win but really don't have a favorite/preferred winner , have you or anyone else got a particular favorite/preferred team to win now?

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers91
    Yep, Roy Hibbert showed signs of life again, if they keep that sort of play up will take it right to the Heat but they've been so inconsistent so far through the playoff's and the year maybe that's the turn of the corner, not sure whether I want either to make it haha, Pacers have a number of extremely cocky and some just plain arrogant players (Stephenson especially) but then I can't exactly say I want the Heat to win that much (not that I'm a LeBron hater or anything would just like to see an upset but then I don't want the Pacers to win ), Heat should still win but really don't have a favorite/preferred winner , have you or anyone else got a particular favorite/preferred team to win now?
    I'm not sure if I have a preferred team right now. I mean, I've sorta gone back and forth between the Spurs and Thunder. The Spurs I just like them because they're great and a classy team, not to mention they've got Popovich, my favorite active coach. I like OKC too because Durant and Westbrook are awesome and I want to see them win a ring together.

The Pacers I like too, but yeah they're a little annoying with all the smack talk and yet they've been so goddamn inconsistent. Still though I like them anyway, since I'm not a Heat fan and kinda want them to lose. They always give the Heat a hard time. Besides, with all the Pacer hate and jokes I've been rooting for them to actually step up and show everyone what they're really capable of again.

Either way though, I just want some good basketball.