Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Default Can the Bulls fans accept the fact that D Rose may not be even their top 3 player?

Behind Pau Gasol, Joakim Noah and Jimmy Butler. Does it hurt the Bulls fans' feelings that their superstar who carries all the scrubs in the world all alone on his shoulders is not even their top 3 player?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Can the Bulls fans accept the fact that D Rose may not be even their top 3 player?

You do realize that 12 people from the Bulls teams you are talking about(The ones people said were dependant on him) arent on the team now right?

That it was 3-4 years ago and the team has been totally rebuilt? Didnt notice or choosing to disregard it?

Local High School Star LilEddyCurry's Avatar

Default Re: Can the Bulls fans accept the fact that D Rose may not be even their top 3 player?

Jimmy Butler is their best player. He is better than Paul George was in Paul George's first all-star season.

He's just rusty chill out

I rule the local playground nnn123's Avatar

I congratulate OP for making the monumental, mind-blowing discovery that Rose is struggling. Figure that out on your own?

Quote Originally Posted by Human Error
    Behind Pau Gasol, Joakim Noah and Jimmy Butler. Does it hurt the Bulls fans' feelings that their superstar who carries all the scrubs in the world all alone on his shoulders is not even their top 3 player?

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Can morons realize that we're 20 games into a season and talking shit on a former MVP who is coming off of two major injuries and who hasn't played in two seasons?

I don't even like the Bulls but you just need to stop sheepin. But hey, sheep gonna sheep.

Dunking on everybody in the park

right this guy sucks!!! I mean c'mon i know you havent really played in 700 days and had 2 major knee surgeries, but you should be dominating the best ball players in the world already.. 1 month is more than enough time that you need

i scored in 14 points in my cyo league only 6 weeks after i sprained my ankle..
    what a puss

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    He's a human error.

I am a Bulls fan, and I'm just happy to have Rose back playing ball. If his body holds up and he keeps playing, I have no doubts he can be the best player on the Bulls. And if he never gets to that level, so be it. I just want the guy out there healthy and inspired, if he's not the best player on the team he can at least make things happen.

It's sad to see these classless posters sit here and trash Derrick Rose constantly after all the legit issues he's been through with his body. When you guys trash talk Rose so much, it makes you look much worse than you're making Derrick Rose look.

Rose has looked pretty decent when he's on the court so far, yeah he's struggling at times but that's to be expected. He may be over cautious but that happens after a serious injury, not to mention he isn't exactly the brightest is he?

Not all players can come back after 2 major injuries and destroy the league like kobe..

Hey it could be worse, he could get a cramp or an elbow boo boo and cost his team the game

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Well this season so far Gasol/Noah/Butler and Taj have all been better than him when all are healthy. But that just goes to show the Bulls are talented team and even without Rose in decent form yet they are still a great team. I don't really see Rose till way later in the season being the #1 or #2 guy on the team hell it might not occur till next year depending on his injury status.

They say it takes 2 years to fully come back from a serious knee injury and he's had two injuries so he's still a long way away.