Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Is this a good way of getting a girl?

So there is this girl that's in my school and she's reallyyy hot so I wanna get to know her and try and go out with here. Problem is I don't know her at all (not even her name) and don't have any classes with her , So I asked my friend if he knows her and he said yeah , So im thinking of telling him to go to her and say "hey I have a friend that likes you but he told me not to tell anyone" and hopefully that will get her attention and she might come to me. Is that a good idea or will she be creeped out?
    And any other ways I could get to know her

Default Re: Is this a good way of getting a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by waseem780
    So there is this girl that's in my school and she's reallyyy hot so I wanna get to know her and try and go out with here. Problem is I don't know her at all (not even her name) and don't have any classes with her , So I asked my friend if he knows her and he said yeah , So im thinking of telling him to go to her and say "hey I have a friend that likes you but he told me not to tell anyone" and hopefully that will get her attention and she might come to me. Is that a good idea or will she be creeped out?
    And any other ways I could get to know her
    Hope she likes Beta's. Cause thats as beta as it gets.

Just go up to her and introduce yourself. Be a man.

NBA Legend

Tell her you have an apartment overlooking the east river and that she can "clean ur room once a week", if she gets ur meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan Tabak

Lol good point. Ok got any tips on how to introduce myself in 5 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Zan Tabak

This.

Don't sweat it. I know you're young and at that age, people are nervous. Walk up to her with complete confidence and get her. 90% of kids your age suck with girls so you'll stick out from the whole lot

Be a man, how old are you? Just walk up to her and whip out your d!ck. She'll love it. Women love confidence.

Banned

Tell her you're friends with GASOL IS GOAT. She'll definitely go out with you then probably in an attempt to get closer to me though.

코비=GOAT

You need tips on how to introduce yourself? You may need more help than a message board.

The best time is a lunch. Find out what period she has lunch. BAM. When she gets her food and sits down, go sit next to her ... ad party time!

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    The best time is a lunch. Find out what period she has lunch. BAM. When she gets her food and sits down, go sit next to her ... ad party time!
    Nah, if she's really that hot, she'll be sitting with all her other hot friends and few token ugly ones and you'll like a creep

Quote Originally Posted by shlver
    You need tips on how to introduce yourself? You may need more help than a message board.
    Im good at everything but introducing myself. I don't like randomn hi how are my name is blah blah , i need a topic starter but there is literally nothing

Do you have a big ****? If so, just flash it to her. Trust me. I've gotten laid more times than I can count.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Do you have a big ****? If so, just flash it to her. Trust me. I've gotten laid more times than I can count.
    That's cause you can only count negative numbers

"Hi, I'm ___" Shake her hand, "what's your name?" Since you both go to the same school you have a lot of commonality for conversation. Ask her what her favorite subject is, ask her what teachers she has, say which teachers of hers you like/dislike, etc. Don't drag on the conversation too long, eventually just say well it was nice talking to you and walk away. And then next time you see her sitting alone or whatever, go up and say hey.. So how have things been going with X teacher that you complained about last time, etc, recall things from the previous conversation to build on. If your conversation goes well you ask for her number so you can text her sometime (Back when I was in school we called, but you guys probably text). Or if you're feeling really bold, ask her if she wants to hang out. Invite her bowling or to an after school activity with you.

Btw, everyone says "just be confident," but that's BS. If you're confident you are confident, if you're not you can't "just be" confident. If you're nervous just accept it. Almost every guy is nervous when they're young and going up to talk to girls. You get confidence from seeing that it's not really as scary as it seems. Accept your nervousness and just kind of bite the bullet and go for it. The conversation is never as hard as the fear leading up to it.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Beta. Use this : "do you work at subway? because you are giving me a foot long"