Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Michael Jeffrey Jordan is the GOAT because he developed his team from the ground up.

He took a team of nobodies with a shit coach, lived with the hand he was dealt, and then started developing his team from the ground up.

Pippen wasn't shit until he came to Chicago and started playing next to the GOAT. The Bulls had to develop themselves into a perennial contender and did that by building a team that could grow together and more importantly grow around Jordan, the GOAT.

Doug Collins was a shit coach but Jordan hung in there, and waited until their assistant coach, some guy named Phil Jackson, developed into head coaching material and could take over the lead role.

This is what makes Jordan the GOAT and makes Bird and Kobe #2 and #3 respectively, for players who played in the modern era. They were drafted just as kids with potential and then completely took charge of their organizations and catapulted them into multi championship winning franchises... Cleveland tried to do that with LeBron and it turns out that LeGM and LeChoke is not a good guy to have running the show if you want to win rings. You really just need a Pat Riley type of figure who will have the balls to tell LeBron to sit down, quit being a bitch, quit bailing when the going gets tough, and let the GM do his job and develop a team that can have sustained success... Of course Riley does publicly say that and LeBron just leaves because he can't handle being publicly coached like Jordan, Kobe, and Bird could. Oh well, what can you do bruh? Maybe Wiggins will restore order and develop the T'Wolves into a championship franchise...

Top 5 all time based off this criterion:

#1 Jordan
    #2 Bird
    #3 Kobe
    #4 Duncan
    #5 Hakeem
    #6 Wiggins?
    Last edited by JerrySeinfeld; 03-03-2015 at 03:26 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Michael Jeffrey Jordan is the GOAT because he developed his team from the ground up.

Pippen wasn't shit?

Nikka wasn't even in the league

Default Re: Michael Jeffrey Jordan is the GOAT because he developed his team from the ground up.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    Pippen wasn't shit?

Pippen wasn't shit?

You know what I mean....

If some shit, doormat franchise takes Pippen in that draft then he goes down in history as a nobody. A Nicolas Batum.

Jordan had the leadership qualities to not only maximize the potential of everyone around him but also to develop positive winning traits in those around him.... He led by example and by way of not letting his teammates slack off, **** around, or EVER lose sight of the ultimate goal: winning an NBA championship.

Compare that to how LeCramp leads? "Hey... uh... this is one of the biggest sports spectacles in um... sports spectacle history... and it's cause of me! But... I couldn't do it without you guys so uh... team on 3!" The diva is always caught up in the attention, worried about the wrong things, worried about how he is perceived or his image... while Jordan, Bird, Kobe, Duncan, Hakeem, and Wiggins? couldn't care less.
    Last edited by JerrySeinfeld; 03-03-2015 at 03:52 PM.

Pippen wasn't shit?

OP has 0 Basketball IQ.

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    OP has 0 Basketball IQ.
    And could still whoop your ass 1 on 1

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Crose's Avatar

op is russwest0 btw

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
    And could still whoop your ass 1 on 1
    let's play each other then you punk bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Crose
    op is russwest0 btw
    another clown saying this shit. will do any IP check, whatever, to prove I am not whoever this guy is.

Some clown is even posting pictures of some guy and angrily? directing them at me like I'm him when I'm like

Whoever this russwest is, he gives the term "rent free" a whole new meaning... I've seen so many ****** getting mad at me over this guy

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    let's play each other then you punk bitch
    If you lived near me I would be driving up to a gym right now... Would you?

I ain't scared of anyone on ISH.... more than willing to bet that the average user here is a basement dwelling, monster drinking, pot smoking, cheeto eating junkie that couldn't hold a candle to my on the court abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Crose
    op is russwest0 btw
    Dude's not even trying to hide it anymore.
    Why did you have the mods delete the pic I posted in here OP? It's like you're insecure about your looks or something.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Dude's not even trying to hide it anymore.
    Why did you have the mods delete the pic I posted in here OP? It's like you're insecure about your looks or something.
    this is the guy I was talking about

thinks he's "exposing" me or some shit by posting some guys picture and personal info

Dunking on everybody in the park

Wiggins already #6 all time huh? Well, isn't that special.

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
    If you lived near me I would be driving up to a gym right now... Would you?

I ain't scared of anyone on ISH.... more than willing to bet that the average user here is a basement dwelling, monster drinking, pot smoking, cheeto eating junkie that couldn't hold a candle to my on the court abilities.
    I would meet you anywhere anytime you pencilneck dicksucking son of a AIDS-infested whore

come to NYC and play me bitch

Local High School Star

kobe doesnt belong with jordan and bird. why the heck would he leave the lakers? he got drafted to the yankees of basketball with an already top tier roster. i dont think any other alltime great(and i mean that loosely when referring to kobe) has ever been drafted to a more favorable position to succeed.