Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: Holy God in Heavan pauk!

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Never once seen Bill Russell sell contact for a foul, I've only got about 2% of his career on film, same with Wilt, Elgin, West, and Robertson, but I've never actually seen any of them attempt to sell contact. You'd think at least one clip would exist of it, if they were doing it like Lebron.
    I never watched tape of the old games, but what about Frank Ramsey? He wrote a story for SI in the 60s about flopping techniques. It's not as if it wasn't a thing. I'm not accusing Bill Russell or anyone like that because I haven't seen it, but I bet if you had all the camera angles we have these days, you would notice that players did indeed flop in those days. It's not as if flopping wasn't in existence those days though.

Banned

Let's just combine a bunch of posts to appear like he made an essay. Clowns.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Let's just combine a bunch of posts to appear like he made an essay. Clowns.
    Lol seriously. With this formula, DMAVS41 types a thesis every time he gets into an argument.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    Pauk's actually a good poster, seems to know his stuff and actually makes well thought out posts. He may be a bit deluded when it comes to his lover, but i'd rather read his posts than all of the retarded trolls on here and all of their alts.
    he's another lebron stan that changes his logic around to make whatever argument protects his boy.

he stopped debating me real quick after i body bagged him the first few times

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    he's another lebron stan that changes his logic around to make whatever argument protects his boy.

he stopped debating me real quick after i body bagged him the first few times
    You've never "body bagged" anyone (although 98% of ISH has body bagged YOU), nor have you come remotely close. The fact that you feel the need to brag about your imaginary "online victories" is pathetic.

Plus he actually has a point regarding Reggie. You don't see haters obsessively compiling every single instance of a Reggie flop... or Vlade for that matter... even though they are objectively much worse floppers than LeBron.

Let's not act like LeBron, Blake, CP3 and Harden are the only players to have ever flopped in the history of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by BoutPractice
    Plus he actually has a point regarding Reggie. You don't see haters obsessively compiling every single instance of a Reggie flop... or Vlade for that matter... even though they are objectively much worse floppers than LeBron.

Let's not act like LeBron, Blake, CP3 and Harden are the only players to have ever flopped in the history of the game.

Are Reggie and Vlade still playing?

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Pauk honestly doesn't deserve the hate he gets. This forum is filled with trolls who spew bullshit in 99% of their posts. Whenever I see pauk post, it's always conversing about basketball.. no matter how long the post is. I'd rather have pauk here than all the trolls

this...

he brings the rain...

besides why should we hate on each other?.....we are all BBALL fans....

we can laugh at each other and make fun of each other....in the end we are all one big crazy family....

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Pauk is a legend. OP is jealous he doesn't get the respect Pauk does.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    this...

he brings the rain...

besides why should we hate on each other?.....we are all BBALL fans....

we can laugh at each other and make fun of each other....in the end we are all one big crazy family....

Pauk is God. 50 yrs. from now People are gonna remember him as the Che Guevarra of Insidehoops.

Damn, actually, lot of love in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Damn, actually, lot of love in this thread.
    you are a legend.

Pauk is def on another level when it comes to bran stan more respectable than the retards like Dragic4Life, Lebronxrings and JT.

pauk is just as crazy as the other stans, he just makes an effort to be more personable now