Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Chamillionare dissing the sh*t out of michael jordan

Quote Originally Posted by LALakerFan4Life
    We've all heard how much of a prick Michael was from his teammates. Now hearing it from fan in Chamillionaire who is a big fan of Michael who idolized him. Gets treated disrespectfully. Its disappointing to hear these things about your idol and actually witness it.
    Michael is a major prick, why do you think his kids never want to be seen in public with him or talk highly of him as a father/teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnchorman
    Respect to Ray Allen and PP for having pictures with Cham after MJ showed he was a total douche (not like I didn't know that already).
    RayRay and Pierce is a class act,it's fine to say no just don't be a *******!!!!
    Last edited by west; 10-17-2009 at 05:44 PM.

Not airballing my layups anymore ROAM.'s Avatar

bump

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Damn man, that was messed up.

Props for Ray and PP for trying to cheer the dude up a little.

Any other links about MJ being a jerk?

I rule the local playground nnn123's Avatar

More like "Michael Jordan dissing the sh*t out of Chamillionaire" lol

Local High School Star KelticForce1349's Avatar

The thing that bothers me the most about this story is the part about MJ using the N-word. As a white person I just wish that word would die once and for all. I can't understand why it it's so popular with so many black folks but I try to just remember that this is something black people must work out among themselves. I just think the word lacks class and it contradicts the image I have of MJ.

As for MJ acting like a d!ck...eh. I remember when I was young my grandmother told me that I should think carefully before introducing myself to any of my idols. It seemed strange at first to think that someone that I looked up to so much would be mean or rude to me, but it was an important lesson.

Over the years I have had the chance to meet some of my favorite boxers, musicians, etc and I would say it has been 50/50 good and bad. My all-time two favorite boxers are Hagler and P Whitaker and I met them both, both were huge flops. Whitaker was probably the rudest dude ever and Hagler was just a jerk.

One of my guitar hero's (Al Di Meola) was the worst "celeb" I have ever met. I can't really even do justice to telling just how rude he was to everyone at his show before, during, and after. Why would you advertise to come to the venue early for Autographs and pictures and then tell each person to **** off one by one? What kind of person does this? Another nice touch was when the club that he performed at went out of their way to give him everything he wanted and he put down the staff in the middle of the show. The finishing touch was tell everyone that his bathroom was bigger than the stage he was performing on. What?

Out of all the famous people I have met I would say that boxer/trainer Buddy McGirt and Scott Ian of Anthrax have been the coolest. Oh well, MJ.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KelticForce1349
    The thing that bothers me the most about this story is the part about MJ using the N-word. As a white person I just wish that word would die once and for all. I can't understand why it it's so popular with so many black folks but I try to just remember that this is something black people must work out among themselves. I just think the word lacks class and it contradicts the image I have of MJ.

As for MJ acting like a d!ck...eh. I remember when I was young my grandmother told me that I should think carefully before introducing myself to any of my idols. It seemed strange at first to think that someone that I looked up to so much would be mean or rude to me, but it was an important lesson.

Over the years I have had the chance to meet some of my favorite boxers, musicians, etc and I would say it has been 50/50 good and bad. My all-time two favorite boxers are Hagler and P Whitaker and I met them both, both were huge flops. Whitaker was probably the rudest dude ever and Hagler was just a jerk.

One of my guitar hero's (Al Di Meola) was the worst "celeb" I have ever met. I can't really even do justice to telling just how rude he was to everyone at his show before, during, and after. Why would you advertise to come to the venue early for Autographs and pictures and then tell each person to **** off one by one? What kind of person does this? Another nice touch was when the club that he performed at went out of their way to give him everything he wanted and he put down the staff in the middle of the show. The finishing touch was tell everyone that his bathroom was bigger than the stage he was performing on. What?

Out of all the famous people I have met I would say that boxer/trainer Buddy McGirt and Scott Ian of Anthrax have been the coolest. Oh well, MJ.

"*****" is a common word among black people in the south, Michael grew up in North Carolina. Its not used in a demeaning or derogatory way but its almost like how white people get upset and say "Dude" in a low voice.

Local High School Star KelticForce1349's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator

"*****" is a common word among black people in the south, Michael grew up in North Carolina. Its not used in a demeaning or derogatory way but its almost like how white people get upset and say "Dude" in a low voice.

I know that but I still find it shocking that MJ would use that word. I don't know how to explain it...I just thought he would never do that. I just admire him so much...I can't believe that such a giant of a man would use the most pathetic word in our language towards another person. I know it is not race/hate-based but I still can't believe that he would use that as a social-identifyer.

I know what you are saying...I just...I don't want to know that about MJ.

National High School Star

Honestly Chammillionaire didn't sound nearly as retarded as I would have expected someone named Chammillionaire to sound. MJ is a jerk and it's been know for a long time, just sounds like he was too much of a fan to beleive it and got a rather rude reality check. What MJ did wasn't really all that bad in the scheme of things.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

I've bought his shoes, jerseys, etc. That sucks to hear he's an a**hole but not surprising.

One of my other "heroes" was Hulk Hogan and I've had the chance to meet him and he's still one of the nicest celebrities you'll meet. He must get approached by fans almost just as much as Michael Jordan when he goes out in public and yet he handles it with class.

The one thing that makes me scratch my head is....... with all this money(including mine), Cham cant get a better camera? The video quality was garbage.

National High School Star

What gets me is that Chammillionaire thought it was a good idea to make a deal with a rival bidder to keep the price down at a charity event!!! I hope it wasn't a charity for orphans or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator
    Hes the best basketball player to play in the NBA, dont get too ahead of yourself.
    This might be true that there are better players outside of the NBA. Do you know any, by any chance?

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Well if they didn't make it to the NBA I highly doubt they were better than Michael Jordan.

Banned

I AIN'T TAKIN NO PICTURES WIT NO ******!!

Michael Jordan is crazy.