Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-22-2008, 09:22 PM   #16
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Knicks vs. Wizards Gamethread

Seriously, is there any NBA player worse than Malik Rose? Walking turnover.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 09:26 PM   #17
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
And Malik Rose > Songonorrhea
At least Songaila can play pick and roll defense - Dray and McGee don't even bother showing, they just back off and open up a 2v1 for whichever Knick has the ball.

Remember Rose on the Spurs? He was a damn good player backing up Duncan and Robinson back in the day. That's why he got the contract he did. I wonder why he's dropped off so much, he used to be like a more talented Maxiell or something along those lines.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 09:37 PM   #18
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Now the Knicks are starting to percolate!

Q Rich with 30 Points.
Old 11-22-2008, 09:54 PM   #19
NY Comeback
Banned

Knicks win 122-117

Great ****ing win! Q Rich with 34!
Old 11-22-2008, 10:09 PM   #20
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

lol, wizard cant even beat the 7 man knicks team.
Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:10 PM   #21
Nash-tastic
Great college starter

Nash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn
Wizard sucks
Nash-tastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:18 PM   #22
Vman23
I hit open layups

Vman23 has an OK reputation so far

Gilbert Arenas save us.
Vman23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:38 PM   #23
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Comeback
Knicks win 122-117

Great ****ing win! Q Rich with 34!
Quick: How many 3's did QRich have?
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:45 PM   #24
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

First the Wizards lose to an 8-man cleveland team that had 2 D-League players, an old a** Eric Snow, and lebron playing out of position and now they lose to the New York 7-man Knicks! The Washington Wizards are OFFICIALLY garbage!

1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 12:37 AM   #25
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If Jerome James couldn't get in the game with only 8 players dressed, and two of them being Roberson and Rose, he is officially not going to play one minute ever.....just like Stephon.

Also, can someone explain to me how a team with Butler and Jamison can suck this bad? WTF? One win? Pathetic.........

Additionally, if you are at work and your boss won't give you a raise, just say "How can I not deserve a raise if Gilbert Arenas can make $111 million. I mean, Gilbert Arenas?" If your boss follows hoops, he'll understand and the raise is yours......

Last edited by bagelred : 11-23-2008 at 12:48 AM.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:03 AM   #26
Bodin
Great young streetballer

Bodin has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
If Jerome James couldn't get in the game with only 8 players dressed, and two of them being Roberson and Rose, he is officially not going to play one minute ever.....just like Stephon.

Also, can someone explain to me how a team with Butler and Jamison can suck this bad? WTF? One win? Pathetic.........

Additionally, if you are at work and your boss won't give you a raise, just say "How can I not deserve a raise if Gilbert Arenas can make $111 million. I mean, Gilbert Arenas?" If your boss follows hoops, he'll understand and the raise is yours......

I am very impressed with what D'Antoni has done with these guys. It's like they are the underdogs every night. I am finding myself almost cheering for the Knicks to win. Too bad they weren't this exciting last Decemeber when I was in NY.... atleast I got to boo Isiah I guess...

I think Washington needs to rebuild completely. I have never liked Arenas, maybe it's his blog, I dunno... Anyways they will still suck with him. But that is still what is confusing me because I thought had a better record without him last season.
Bodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:19 AM   #27
phoenix_bladen
1999 St Matt BallTeam

phoenix_bladen has an OK reputation so far

i don't get why people say we traded for a bunch of scrubs

sure we lost zbo and crwaford 40ppg

but al harringtion can give us a decent 15-17 ppg now he's on mike d's system you can easily get more touches and scoring averages.

mobley is no scrub the guy used to average 21 ppg in this system his averages will also rise

and you traded mardy ****ing colins away this scrub that averaged 2 ppg in mike d's system for TT which i think is an upgrade no matter how lazy TT is

he can probably give this team at least 10-12 ppg

remember in the playoffs wher he played for the suns in mike d's system he averaged 15 ppg

so he's proven he can play well in this system

plus the other rising stars like chandler and nate should pick up more scoring slack to make up the 40 ppg

i think this is a win win situation i don't see how the knicks lost any talent really ..........

we just maybe need to worry a bit o the post play and the 12 rebounds per game that david lee will hopefully make up a bit more since he is average a career low 6 rpg
phoenix_bladen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:23 AM   #28
TMAC-RAPTORS
Sharpshooter

TMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat coolTMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat cool

Trade Caron Butler to TO!!
TMAC-RAPTORS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:42 AM   #29
Bodin
Great young streetballer

Bodin has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_bladen
i don't get why people say we traded for a bunch of scrubs

sure we lost zbo and crwaford 40ppg

but al harringtion can give us a decent 15-17 ppg now he's on mike d's system you can easily get more touches and scoring averages.

mobley is no scrub the guy used to average 21 ppg in this system his averages will also rise

and you traded mardy ****ing colins away this scrub that averaged 2 ppg in mike d's system for TT which i think is an upgrade no matter how lazy TT is

he can probably give this team at least 10-12 ppg

remember in the playoffs wher he played for the suns in mike d's system he averaged 15 ppg

so he's proven he can play well in this system

plus the other rising stars like chandler and nate should pick up more scoring slack to make up the 40 ppg

i think this is a win win situation i don't see how the knicks lost any talent really ..........

we just maybe need to worry a bit o the post play and the 12 rebounds per game that david lee will hopefully make up a bit more since he is average a career low 6 rpg

scrubs man.. D'Antoni is at least surrounding himself with players he knows will work in his system.

I called them scrubs in another thread simply because these are the players that are supposed to lure the big talent in 2010. Mainly I said this because look at the talent on the Suns and they still couldn't win a championship. Anything lesser and they will fail.. guaranteed. All his system is good for is winning regular season games.
Bodin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: