Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Default Vassilis Spanoulis' Basketball-Reference.com European Stats

The CLOWN mega colossal trolls keep hounding me here day and night to "prove that Spanoulis is among the all time leaders in Europe in efficiency stats" whether that be in shooting, scoring, efficiency whatever.....

they keep saying I am "lying" when I claim he is.

Anyway, I can't find a site that lists all of the actual types of stats I am talking about in terms of all time leaders. There are sites that list them for individual seasons, but not for career leader boards.

Anyway, I found a site that lists some of Spanoulis' career leader board stats.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...anoulis-1.html

This should pretty much prove I am NOT lying and should once and for all tell all the trolls to STFU.

Anyone here can try to plug in any so-called "Euro GOAT" in place of Spanoulis that the same trolls here always claim was "the greatest of all time", and "dominated and destroyed Europe"........and they will find that they do not have close to the same impact.

And this is is not all of the stats, because for instance, Spanoulis is the career leader in Euroleague in points scored per shot attempt. Something that was mentioned here, and KG215 went freaking nuts, and threw a gigantic hissy fit over it.

But as can be seen here, Spanoulis is way up in the year by year and career leaders of all time in Europe for most efficient shooter ever. And yet, the MEGA TROLLS here were trying to claim he was, "wildly inefficient as a shooter", and that this was "why Van Gundy benched him", and "was proof why he can't play in the NBA".

And they were NOT talking about his time in the NBA. They were using his stats in Europe to make these claims.

Again, proof right here, that statistically, Spanoulis is not only in the all time leaders in Europe, but that he is one of the most EFFICIENT scorers and shooters ever.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...anoulis-1.html

Jeff van Grumpy and the ISH's colossal clown mega trolls exposed yet again.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 08-20-2014 at 03:15 PM.

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis' Basketball-Reference.com European Stats

What is your point? He isn't at the very top in every single category he should be in for his position like Spanoulis is.

And he played more years and is older. His career is basically ending...Spanoulis is at his prime now.

Same with Diamantidis.

They are at the career leaders, but they have the same thing like being that high in points, assists etc in every league like Spanoulis and at that age and being that efficient as a scorer.

So clearly those stats show Spanoulis is most efficient and dominant offensive player in Europe.

It shows Diamantidis likes to stuff a stat sheet and Navarro likes to take a lot of 3s.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 08-20-2014 at 03:34 PM.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck

He really set himself up for that.
    Last edited by MP.Trey; 08-20-2014 at 03:36 PM.

Banned

why does OP think anyone cares about 3rd world basketball players who are good against the left over competition that didnt make the nba

i mean i know theres some guys over there that are better than some guys over here. but only the absolute best of the best of the best. theyre better than the absolute worst players. they go over seas because they can make more money and get more playing time to extend their careers

but what i dont understand is why OP thinks anyone gives a damn. i mean has there ever been a single euro legend that has come into the nba and had more success here than they had over there.

candice parkers brother was the 5th or 6th best player on the raptors back when they sucked donkey balls and he goes to euroleague and becomes a legend

i have yet to hear an explination for this

i usually stay out of these threads because i dont give 2 shits. but if i hear the name spanoulis one more time i'm gonna start trolling him the **** out. then itel get ugly

dude has absolutely no career to speak of in the nba yet.

he tried to play with the big boys and failed miserably

sorry man but your league isnt much better than the cfl is compared to the nfl

Wow. His stats in Europe. Almost like bragging about the Gold medal you won at the Special Olympics.

Good for him!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Wow. His stats in Europe. Almost like bragging about the Gold medal you won at the Special Olympics.

Good for him!
    theyre not even great stats.

a bunch of 12ppg/4apg seasons..

put kobe in euroleague from start to finish and it would be like wilt chamberlain in the 60's

Banned

Ming 7_6

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    why does OP think anyone cares about 3rd world basketball players who are good against the left over competition that didnt make the nba

i mean i know theres some guys over there that are better than some guys over here. but only the absolute best of the best of the best. theyre better than the absolute worst players. they go over seas because they can make more money and get more playing time to extend their careers

but what i dont understand is why OP thinks anyone gives a damn. i mean has there ever been a single euro legend that has come into the nba and had more success here than they had over there.

candice parkers brother was the 5th or 6th best player on the raptors back when they sucked donkey balls and he goes to euroleague and becomes a legend

i have yet to hear an explination for this

i usually stay out of these threads because i dont give 2 shits. but if i hear the name spanoulis one more time i'm gonna start trolling him the **** out. then itel get ugly

dude has absolutely no career to speak of in the nba yet.

he tried to play with the big boys and failed miserably

sorry man but your league isnt much better than the cfl is compared to the nfl
    In this forum, dozens of clowns claim on a daily basis that he is one of the worst players in Europe statistically and that he is one of the worst shooters and scorers in Europe statistically, and that he has one of the worst assist rates in Europe of any guard statistically.

If you question that, you get called a liar, a troll, and "insane".

As you can see, the actual facts are that statistically, he is probably the best of all time in Europe in all of those categories.

This is all part of these NBA fan trolling myths and legends that people like to start and create. And it's all part of this kind of nonsense BS that Jeff van Grumpy made up and lied about in order to sabotage his NBA career.

The best offensive weapon in the history of the Euroleague CANNOT be "not good enough to play in the NBA", no matter what that idiot coach claimed.

put kobe in euroleague from start to finish and it would be like wilt chamberlain in the 60's
    It's 14 and 4 in Europe and 18 and 5 per 36 minutes in Europe you freaking idiot.

How many times has this been explained to you morons here? Like 10,000 times already?

EVERY SINGLE NBA point guard that is starting now in the NBA that played in Europe could have only dreamed in their wildest imagination of those kind of numbers in Europe.

Guys that average 20 and 8 in the NBA could probably not even come close to such numbers like that.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 08-20-2014 at 03:49 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    In this forum, dozens of clowns claim on a daily basis that he is one of the worst players in Europe statistically and that he is one of the worst shooters and scorers in Europe statistically, and that he has one of the worst assist rates in Europe of any guard statistically.

If you question that, you get called a liar, a troll, and "insane".

As you can see, the actual facts are that statistically, he is probably the best of all time in Europe in all of those categories.

This is all part of these NBA fan trolling myths and legends that people like to start and create. And it's all part of this kind of nonsense BS that Jeff van Grumpy made up and lied about in order to sabotage his NBA career.

The best offensive weapon in the history of the Euroleague CANNOT be "not good enough to play in the NBA", no matter what that idiot coach claimed.
    who the **** says this? and if they are saying this why the **** do they care

i think theyre just trolling you

but regardless... i dunno if his stats are good compared to top euro ballers

but from what i saw his 12ppg, 4apg averages arent all that amazing

i was expecting 20ppg, 10apg from the way youve been gushing over this guy

Banned

Players generally score less there, euroleague will ignore that fact though when he says an nba player found euroleague harder if he scores less ppg there

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    It's 18 and 5 per 36 minutes in Europe you freaking idiot.

How many times has this been explained to you morons here? Like 10,000 times already?

EVERY SINGLE NBA point guard that is starting now in the NBA that played in Europe could have only dreamed in their wildest imagination of those kind of numbers in Europe.
    thats still not amazing

and why are you so convinced that the best PG's in the nba cant average 12/4 over there against washed up bums and 2nd rate guys? most great pg's in the nba are putting up 20/7+ ( factually. not even just per 36min like span tha man